FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Dead Prostitute connected to Flint police drug dealers

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=3863577

"Flint - (01/31/06)--A body found floating in the Flint River has been identified. The body was found Monday night near the banks of the Flint River.

Tuesday police revealed it is that of a teenage girl who was connected to a high-profile court case.

Police sources and attorneys close to this case say the body found is that of a 19-year-old prostitute who just last week testified in court in a case involving a former Flint police officer.

The teen testified in the case involving former Flint Police Officer Patrick Majestic.

Majestic, along with his partner Jospehh Lechota, has been accused of giving crack cocaine and heroin to two women. Both admitted in court that they were drug-addicted prostitutes.

The teen's identity was being concealed. Now that she has been found dead, we were given permission to reveal her identity.

Her unclothed body was found around 5 p.m. Monday floating along the banks of the Flint River. It is not known how or when she died.

Police are still investigating the case. An autopsy has been scheduled."

So some of our former police are drug dealers? Are some of our current police drug dealers???
Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:01 pm 
rapunzel

Police all over the East side today. Lewis st area had 3 state cars I saw on one block. Saw three flint cars on another block. A little later there were 5 cars at the dead end to the River. Strong investigation.
Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:39 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Heavy Sigh!
Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Adam, are you begining to see where I've been coming from?
Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

After sleeping on this story. I got to thinking. I've been writing the State. My Senator, the Govenor, and Worthless Representive Ms. Clickty Clack don't give a crap clack, about the state coming in and taking over the Flint Police Dept for over two years now! We are just plain screwed here in Flint! The District Attorney said "Still, police can do only so much by themselves, Leyton said. "Until the community steps up to its responsibility to help solve crimes and help look out for their neighborhoods, we are not going to get this problem under control," ('Conspiracy of silence' Public's reluctance to testify and cuffs police, prosecutors THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION Sunday, December 18, 2005 http://www.cityofflint.net/Conspiracy_of_silence.htm ) So now if you testify. Esp, if it is against the Police, You end up floating in the Flint River!
And life in Flint continues to go on as if nothing is going on. We are in the middle of a war, and our eleted officials sit on their hands, and continually deny there is a problem. Or they hide under the state's constitution "limiting their power" to get involved.
This is definately an investigation that should be completely handled by the State Police or FBI.
But I'm sure someone will somehow find a way to justify this by crying how the Flint Police do not have a contract!
Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:31 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Contact Attorney General State Of Michigan

877-765-8388
or
FBI 313-965-2323
Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:55 am 
rapunzel

Due to the recent crack addict, prostitute, snitch killing. The police dept. has a poor perception by the citizens in Flint. People actually perceive the cops had her killed rather than the drug houses she frequented or her clients. From the feed back on talk groups people think this is an increase in taxes rather than just maintaining the understaffed police force we now enjoy. I was not worried about the millage renewal passing before this. I am now. VOTE ! YES ON 1- NO on 2

The state police are involved in this investigation!

Do you think for a minute she wasn't seen entering the court house to testify. Then she went back to the hood to buy drugs. Any self-respecting drug dealer would think she was setting him up for a bust and take care of biz. So this is a reason for 40 less COPS on the street? Yep, great solution.
Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:16 am 
plato

quote:
rapunzel schreef:
Due to the recent crack addict, prostitute, snitch killing. The police dept. has a poor perception by the citizens in Flint. People actually perceive the cops had her killed rather than the drug houses she frequented or her clients. From the feed back on talk groups people think this is an increase in taxes rather than just maintaining the understaffed police force we now enjoy. I was not worried about the millage renewal passing before this. I am now. VOTE ! YES ON 1- NO on 2

The state police are involved in this investigation!

Do you think for a minute she wasn't seen entering the court house to testify. Then she went back to the hood to buy drugs. Any self-respecting drug dealer would think she was setting him up for a bust and take care of biz. So this is a reason for 40 less COPS on the street? Yep, great solution.

We all lose if the millage loses.
A straw has landed on the back, [the issues described above] how the camel reacts will determine the outcome. I suggest:
1. the people at the top , mayor council police chief,[posibly the prosecutor]must keep the public informed of the process of investigation.
2.the public only wants a reassurance that there will be no cover up. Its a cover up or even the lack of full disclosure that will affect public opinion. The witness was not a good person and bad things happen to people that put themselves in bad places.Do not wack the victem just tel the public there will be a full investigation and full disclosure of the results of that investigation from the highest levels on this most important issue.

The last thing this town needs is an erosion of the image of the Flint police department.

The issue will go away if the public is reasured.

terrybankert
Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:49 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Terry,
I have to dissagree.
quote:
The last thing this town needs is an erosion of the image of the Flint police department.

This comment assumes that there is a better image than the one they've had for years. I submit to you that they do not have an image that could erroded any further.
Just look at what they do when they respond.
Shooting at kearsley Park, Police show up and don't even get out of the car and talk to the victum,
Crackhead breaks into a house and steals guns and hunting equipment, Police do nothing even after the crackhead pawns some of the stuff he stole, shoots holes in a corner street sign in the city, Eye witness turns him into police. THey wait until after he has used the guns in another crime, then they fail to inform the first victum they have recovered his guns.
Police won't investigate home break ins - they say turn it into your insurance company.
Police won't investigate car theft - they say turn it into your insurance company.
FOURTEEN officers sentenced or arrested for drugs, extortion, gambling, rape in the last two years.
Police crash into each other chasing a suspect - and they are nto even close to the suspect when it happens.
Police are runing into cilivians on a regulr basis beuase they think everyone sees and hears them flying through a red light.

These are just examples that I know about. This doesn't even touch on how many more are out there!

What image do they have they can cannot errode any further? THey have plenty of room to improve. I don't think they have any further down they can go.
Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:44 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: