FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Police Officers Under Attack

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
bluecat1122
F L I N T O I D

Just watched a pretty compelling video on http://www.TellWallingNO.com on how police officers are increasingly becoming targeted by gang members and ordinary citizens from routine traffic stops, calls, etc. Pretty compelling to say the least and wanted to share it. Just go to the home page of TellWallingNO.com
Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 pm 
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

Police being targetted by angry people and gang members?!?!?!?!? Are you serious???? Get the hell outta here, no way!
Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

You have a LOT to learn about life. Many people see the police as the enemy.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
bluecat1122
F L I N T O I D

Maybe so, but it's still pretty sad especially since Walling has cut so many police (which was the main point).
Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Just a quick reminder that it wasnt too many years ago that those that are running the big show now or possibly their parents referred to the police as Pigs.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Bluecat I saw it referenced on the national news and in the newspapers. pachuco needs to read more. That militia wantabees from around Adrian were also targeting police so it is not just a western thing.
Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Just a quick reminder that it wasnt too many years ago that those that are running the big show now or possibly their parents referred to the police as Pigs.

Twotap, The Dems like Obama are just going to use this milita thing as the means to attack anyone who isn't on board with their agenda. I would even bet that this "militia" is one they came up with and then attacked just to have something to ridicule the people on the Right ( the more correct side btw) . Who the hell has even heard of this recently "uncovered" group? And BTW there , if Lil ACORN and Back Again are lurking about , not all people who hate Obama's agenda are miltia members. ACORN was under attack and now the Obama admin feels the need to attack some group they probably manufacutured. I think we are living through the old Chinese curse,in the Obama era we are truly living in interesting times. Much to most good peoples' chargrin.
Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:31 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I found it interesting that one of those "militia" members is a registered democrat.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

hahahaha the unions used a piece from Sean Hannity. Irony is sweet Smile
Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 pm 
DELETED

DELETED
Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: