FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Backagain

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Where did he go hey BA whats happening. Laughing Confused

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:55 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, Back Again is probably at some weeklong seminar to see what kind of smiley faces he can create of his own. I applaud this attempt to be somewhat innovative and original and wish him great success. I need BA around, he is great to rip into. Yes, I know my life is pathetic CC and Domet, I freely admit this. But golly, I have so much fun!
Hope BA is in good health, it will be a long time before his brathers health care system will be in operation. Lord help the rest of us folks ( the ones who will be paying for BA and the illegals) . More perks for the deadbeats acoming! BA and Domet prolly are delrious , with visons of Marx dancing in their heads.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I hope that he brings back a plethora of notes from that seminar...that'd be sooooo cool!!

They drink at seminars!! Partyman

There's music at seminars!!! Rock ya

Sometimes people find love at seminars!!

Sometimes there's fighting at seminars!!

Sometimes people get mad at all of the emoticons!! Guy with axe
Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Thats what I call an extra effort post. Very Happy

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Well at least Andi is original in the use of emoticons,though it is a stretch . Thanks Andi, for the comedic relief.
Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
Well at least Andi is original in the use of emoticons,though it is a stretch . Thanks Andi, for the comedic relief.

Somewhere deep down inside that userID you chose your heart is a great big marshmallow....grin....
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

As far as backagain he was working in san diego which is basically gangland and one of the most dangerous spots to be im hoping he didnt become a statistic of MS13 or some other scumbag group.

Link

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

seminar????? right!! i'm in st.louis working 6- 10s at a refinery that receives raw canadian crude. outside, cold, asshole foreman. ahhhh, what a life. keeping my eye on the prize though!!!!!! i'm only here for the numbers.
this place sucks!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I figured you made a move, hang in there. Very Happy

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

wow
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
seminar????? right!! i'm in st.louis working 6- 10s at a refinery that receives raw canadian crude. outside, cold, asshole foreman. ahhhh, what a life. keeping my eye on the prize though!!!!!! i'm only here for the numbers.
this place sucks!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad to see that you are still plugging away Back Again,really am. Someday we all got to meet up at some downtown Flint bar ( if some friggin puke doesn't torch them first) and drink a few beers and see if we all hate each other all that much. First round is on me! Me ,you and Twotap,,and hell, Andi too. Sound cool? lol
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:15 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Hey, BA, what is this "work" you speak of? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad you're back.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
quote:
back again schreef:

Glad to see that you are still plugging away Back Again,really am. Someday we all got to meet up at some downtown Flint bar ( if some friggin puke doesn't torch them first) and drink a few beers and see if we all hate each other all that much. First round is on me! Me ,you and Twotap,,and hell, Andi too. Sound cool? lol

Onepeevedguy, I can't handle that much testosterone in one place!!!....grin....
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

hey dave, i'm a pipefitter, pipewelder by trade. it's just a turnaround, a project to get the refinery ready for the glut of new canadian crude. i should be home soon. Confused Confused

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: