FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint makes no.4

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

No.4 of the cities with the most lardasses so much for going hungry in Flintown.
America's Most Obese Metropolitan Areas
Montgomery, Ala., and Stockton, Calif., Share the 'Honor' of Most Obese Metro
Area
By Bill Hendrick
WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Louise Chang, MDMarch 3, 2010 -- A ranking of No. 1
-- or being in the Top 10 -- isn't always something to crow about.
1.(tie) Montgomery, Ala., and Stockton, Calif.: 34.6%
2.Visalia/Porterville, Calif.: 34.1%
3.York/Hanover, Pa.: 34%
4.Flint, Mich.: 33.9%
5.McAllen/Edinburg/Mission, Texas: 33.7%
6.Bakersfield, Calif.: 33.6%
7.(tie) Lynchburg, Va., and Huntington/Ashland, West Va., Ky., Ohio: 33%
8.Kingsport/Bristol, Tenn., Va.: 32.9%

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Hey, we're only 1/2 a percentage point from number one! More double cheeseburgers, please.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
DELETED

DELETED
Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Last time I drove thru downtown the folks out walking around looked like they were doing their part for sure and have you ever seen a group photo of Flint city council. Shocked

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 pm 
DELETED

DELETED
Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Maybe Flint could get this gal to move there that might up the rating.
Woman aims to become world's fattest10:30 AEST Mon Mar 15 2010Donna Simpson is hoping to become the world's fattest woman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.

"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.

Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said. Shocked

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:52 am 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

I'm sorry, but that is just plain grotesque! The only good thing about it is that she probably will not be able to have any more kids. What an example to set for your children. These extremely obese people always have shortened lives. Most die in their 30's but occasionally you hear of one making it a few years into their 40's. I will have no sympathy for this woman when she passes at an early age. There are people out there that would do anything to lose weight and she is intentionally putting on massive amounts of blubber.

It actually sounds like most of the fat is located between her ears.

Thomas Jefferson
Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I was kinda wondering how she got impregnated in the first place their are some brave souls out there for sure. Shocked

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 pm 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
I was kinda wondering how she got impregnated in the first place their are some brave souls out there for sure. Shocked

Twotap,

She's too big to roll around in flour, and that's an awful lot of real estate to cpver looking for a wet spot!

Thomas Jefferson
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ConcernedCitizen schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:

Twotap,

She's too big to roll around in flour, and that's an awful lot of real estate to cpver looking for a wet spot!

Okay, I am obnoxious as hell, but this convo is really wacked! Woman needs help, why the hell would someone want to GAIN weight? What's more;who the hell would PAY to see someone eat fast food? What a waste of money. Americans make a spectator sport out of everything now I think. What's next? Paying to see people take massive dumps? eww, that is sick!! This place has got to me. 1pissedoffguy is out.
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: