FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Bill Ayres left wing whacko and firebombing!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
back again
F L I N T O I D

"firebombing"???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Did someone mention firebombing???

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
"firebombing"???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, firebombing. Even you could do that, it doesn't require much intelligence.
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, by the looks of the pics on that bulletion board of that shot of Ayers he is one of those guilt ridden white folks who hate being white. And from the looks of that Ayers guy,if he ever wandered into Flint's Northend ("Norff End" for those in that end of town) he would be easy prey. If these Lefties like Ayers regrets not being more efficent in bombing things they should worship Timothy Mcvey. Sad when them college edumacated Lefties can't do as good as the the uneducated and unwashed alleged Right wingers can. I personally think McVey was not from the Right, he sounded way more like a Lefty in many ways than from anyone on the Right I have heard from. The Left tends to answer questions about mayhem and murder as being terrible with some cliche like " well, to make an ommlette you first have to break a few eggs" . The Left views people as expendable in order for the Collective to triumph, the Right is not so ready to shed blood. The Left is so enamoured with the power of the alleged intellect they don't care who or how many people are harmed by their actions. The Left ,like those represtented by Ayers, are not so Revolutionary as they bill themselves as. They do their harm and then want to recoil in the shadows and safety which the US Constiution gives them. If they were victorious they would destroy that document and make a pathetic attempt to come up with something better. But look at Ayers track record for bombing. Those Lefites just aren''t able to do anything correctly ,( read "Right") . Right,,I mean "correct"?
Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ayres a real American patriot??? Shocked Holy crap you are a left wing whacko and I thought you had some common sense. Ayres and his whore girlfriend along with the rest of his klan should have been taken to the middle of Chicago and strung up. Bombing places where innocent folks might be killed, I guess you think Tim Mcvie was some sort of patriot also. Im sure derrick understands exactly what the mood was and like myself is wondering how in the hell you came up with your response.

William C. Ayers

Born December 26, 1944 (1944-12-26) (age 65)

William Charles "Bill" Ayers (born December 26, 1944)[1] is an American elementary education theorist and a former leader in the movement that opposed U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. He is known for his 1960s activism as well as his current work in education reform, curriculum, and instruction. In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s, And of course a pal of obama
What a guy Rolling Eyes

Heres another American patriot from the same period who should have been stuck in front of a fireing squad for Treason.

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: