FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: One dog and pony show coming up

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Shades of OJ Simpson once the whining lib lawyers start their babble about how mistreated these clowns were and how we must learn to respect them it could turn out badly for us. Why were these terrorists not tried by military tribunal and hung or better yet use their favorite "beheaded" years ago??

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE5AC3W920091113

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:09 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Because in America we have the presumption that an indiviual is innocent until proven guilty. I was horrified that our government kidnapped people, interrogated and tortured them only to find out they were innocent. Secret prisons and secret CIA spy planes puts on the same level as other world villians.
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

"innocent until proven guilty"
And a military tribunal would not have done that???

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Do these "alleged" terrorists deserve a trial? They are not American citizens and the US Constitution does not cover them. Let them grovel to their ALLAH as we cleanly slice their heads off like Twotap is saying. They are enemy combatants, they were caught and now they already show have been feeding the worms long ago, they would have all them virgins and if it was all done right, nobody here would have been all the wiser. Every one happy all the way around and plump worms, because afterall, worms gotta eat too, right Prof Singer?
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

2tap and pissed need to join a group that actually kills and beheads bad guys. then see how tough they talk after getting real blood on their hands! it's so easy sitting behind a keyboard isn't it? Laughing Laughing Laughing

i can see it now..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

laurel & hardy with steak knives. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

BA, while the image you portray is humorous..

The ignorant, when granted power, are always a concern. There is no telling what atrocities they would be willing to commit in an effort to hide their fear through hatred and violence. So long as it remains an image we can laugh at, good to go - if it were ever to become a reality, it would be substantially less funny.

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Oh ya the tough talkin BA and his limpwristed buddy domet. Hey Ba you know what im talking about lippincott atherton the bangers.The pipe layer and the acorn. Laughing Laughing Laughing I have a feeling that BA may actually have some balls but mr acorn what a whimp. Hey pissed in case you havent heard domet was one of those acorn pussys who went door to door in the public housing units telling those living off the taxpayers baby making machine mommas with the 9 kids by 9 different men that all those problems in their lives were not their fault. His rantings and long winded posts are just that hystericle blabbering because he knows you and I are right. Hes somewhat entertaining for sure and shows you the mentality of a closet limpwristed liberal who dosent have the balls to proclaim just what he is. wanna here some real whining wait until the 2010 midterms when their boy loses whatever power he had. Laughing Laughing Whats really funny is he keeps saying he is going to ignore me but yet takes the time to find out where I reside. Yup dickhead domet I got the hell out of flint a long time ago but did reside there before the plaque and you libs screwed it all up.

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

BA, I know what you and Domet would want to do,you would bring all the terroists here and their families and give them housing and 100K per year and hope you would win their "hearts and minds" and let them bring their cousins and their whole villages over here to set up house keeping. Hell I think if we stopped supporting the welfare state of Israel we would have far fewer problems with the Arabs but from what I seen the Israelis' take our cash and still build in places they arent supposed to build onl. And we wonder why we have two wars going on. Here is a plan for the peace in the middle east that would work:
1: Get the US energy independent , that way we can tell the guys wearing table cloths and fan belts to shove it.
2.) Tell the Israelis we are defunding their welfare state.

3.) Pull the troops out of the "holy land" of Saudi Arabia and hell,just for shits and giggles, the other 130+ nations we are now sitting in.

4.) Take the 8-10 million dollars PER day we now give the welfare state of Israel and out into our schools, build new roads and create a catastophic healthcare plan instead of this womb to the tomb thing we are about to have places over us/

tell the Arabs and the Jews, "hey you can have peace or you can kill each other, we dont give a rat's ass. we dont need your oil ( to the Arabs) and to the Israelis , "we will buy your software and whatever you produce in regular market places, but the teat is dried up now, stand on your own, you are a big country now"

I will not hear from the two limp wrists on the Left,,
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

your right domet. the return of the 3rd. reich...i hear you dude.

yo 2tap, are you and pissed the same cat? Shocked Shocked Shocked

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
ranting about something

Who's ranting here? It seems like my comments about your fading masculinity hit a sore spot. With all your talk about balls and limp wrists, I am starting to feel like your overcompensations for masculine inadequacies are dead on, and might even go deeper. You know what they say about men who use homosexuality as an outward attack - they are probably combating those desires within themselves by lashing out at others.

Yep, you sure got out of Flint - ran away to St. Helen with your wife and your pets, set up a nice little place there. It's good for you, really - it also gives you chance to hide your fears concerning race within the crowd. It's okay, twotap, to be scared - you don't have to prove that you're a man by pounding on your chest. We all know that you're the big bad alpha male Laughing

As for ignoring you - I stopped doing that a while ago. Ignoring you was a useful strategy, and some of the angry rants you posted that came out of it were priceless. But look, since you don't actually add anything useful to conversations, I might as well treat you like the entertainment you are! Hahaha

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
list of points

Apart from your ignorant rants in your first paragraph, I agree with just about all the points you've made there minus some of the exact specifics. I've even argued a couple of those points on these boards, especially number one, number three and parts of four. As I said when you first attacked me without cause in the charter school conversation, we probably aren't really that different in all sorts of ways. The difference really is, one of us has his head shoved so far up his ass that he can see his small intestine (that would be you, pissed, for clarification). We may not have all the same views, but that is no reason to treat each other disrespectfully and refuse to see our similarities. This polarization between us starts entirely from your end - you started the initial attacks in the charter school thread, have continued them throughout the boards and your bitterness to the world has poisoned you past the point of return, it seems. I would shed a tear, but I stopped caring about people who don't care enough about themselves to see past their own asshole.

quote:
back again schreef:
your right domet. the return of the 3rd. reich...i hear you dude.

I know BA, this is what I've been talking about - no arguments, no conversation, just a big, "People who don't look like me and hold the same beliefs as me are evil and dangerous!" I can't think of a more dangerous person than a bigot with power of any kind. Well, that may not be 100% true, but for the purposes of this post, it certainly is.

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Blahblahblah Laughing Laughing careful there domet your envy of me is showing thru. But hang in there and maybe someday if you get a REAL job instead of being a mouthpiece for ACORN you too can escape from what has been labled the worst city in america to reside in. Oh ya maybe I shouldnt say this what with domet being the lib he or she is as its apt to make him or her a bit squeemish but im heading back to the deer woods to see if I can blast a bambie or two. Ya know as you think about it I actually now believe that domet is a female cause she sure changes her mind a lot. Ignore dont ignore ignore dont ignore. Laughing Laughing Laughing

While im gone heres something to keep your acorn sized mind occupied. Laughing

Obama Tries to Deflect Fort Hood Attention

Monday, November 16, 2009 2:35 PM

By: Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Before he left for Asia on Saturday, President Obama told the media in Alaska that he opposes a congressional investigation into the Fort Hood massacre, saying that we must "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into political theater."

Yet, even as he was posturing against political theatrics, he had just decided that the prosecution of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would proceed on the greatest of public stages — New York City.

With the strict evidentiary rules in force in federal civilian courts, it is easy to see how the prosecution of Mohammed could morph into an indictment of the Bush administration's interrogation techniques and waterboarding.

As in rape trials, the magnitude of the underlying crime (masterminding the 9/11 attacks) might well be lost as the defense puts the victim (in this case, the government) on trial.

It is not political theater itself to which Obama objects but theater that highlights issues that liberals would rather forget. He is quite content to let the Mohammed trial become the theater of the left. Perhaps even eager.

Obama and his handlers know that the key to building favorable ratings is to control the agenda. And the more the national discussion centers on national security and terrorism, the more Republicans gain.

So the Fort Hood terror attack comes at an awful time for an administration trying to turn the nation's attention away from the terrorist threat.

As soon as the killing spree was over, Obama hastened to call it "an act of violence," obscuring the obvious fact that it was the most serious terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11. And, as evidence mounts that the FBI was on to Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan for years, the president is doing his best to stop Congress from finding out why these warnings went unheeded.

Even as Rep. Peter Hoekstra, R-Mich., the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, confirmed that the government knew of 10 to 20 e-mails between Hasan and a radical imam in Yemen, who was urging the killing of American troops, starting last December, Obama hastened to urge Congress to refrain from investigating why the danger signs were ignored.

The Obama administration has a clear agenda here:

1) Stop people from focusing on how his administration permitted the worst domestic terror attack in eight years.

2) Avoid a national airing of how liberal policies, restraints on the intelligence community, political correctness in the armed forces, might have inhibited the military from reining in Hasan.

3) Re-ignite a firestorm on the left and abroad against the aggressive anti-terror policies of the Bush administration.

Making all this particularly important for Obama are his other political needs.

As he likely decides to send more troops to Afghanistan and eyes abandoning the "public option" to secure Senate passage of his health-care plan, Obama has to rebuild his credibility on the left.

A public circus that focuses on waterboarding and interrogations could be just what he wants and needs.

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: