FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Well gee little Barry got irritated

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

How about the irritation the troops must feel while they wait for backup while MR cant decide to decide. Evil or Very Mad What a jerkoff

President Obama takes heat on Afghan timing

POLITICO 44SHANGHAI, China – President Barack Obama made no effort to conceal his irritation when his press corps used the first question of his maiden Far East trip to ask what was taking him so long on Afghanistan.

Jennifer Loven of The Associated Press had asked: “Can you explain to people watching and criticizing your deliberations what piece of information you're still lacking to make that call.” Rolling Eyes HOW DARE HER ASK "THE ONE" SUCH A QUESTION???

“With respect to Afghanistan, Jennifer,” the president scolded, “I don't think this is a matter of some datum of information that I'm waiting on. … Critics of the process … tend not to be folks who … are directly involved in what's happening in Afghanistan. Those who are, recognize the gravity of the situation and recognize the importance of us getting this right.” HEY BARCK YOUR MILITARY ADVISORS YOU KNOW THE ONES WHO KNOW OF SUCH THINGS HAVE ALREADY ADVISED YOU WHATS THE PROBLEM????? Ill bet hes waiting to get the OK from George Soros and Code Pink.

The cool president’s heated response reflected second-guessing from the press and Pentagon about a process that has spanned eight formal meetings with his war cabinet, totaling about 20 hours.

The White House has been deliberately portraying the process as thorough, emphasizing the opposing views the president has considered, as a way of positing a contrast with President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq.

But former Vice President Dick Cheney has accused the president of “dithering,” and the military brass has used leaks to push for a quick decision, with the original hope that additional troops would be in place well before the traditional spring fighting season.

In a tough column in Sunday’s Los Angeles Times headlined “Obama must rethink rethinking Afghanistan,” Doyle McManus said the deliberations were “starting to look like dangerous indecision”: “In George W. Bush, we had a president who shot first and asked questions later. In Barack Obama, we have a president who asks the right questions but hesitates to pull the trigger.”

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm 
larry flint
F L I N T O I D

he is americas woodrow stanly just a joke
Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: