FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Walling on twitter

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

https://twitter.com/mayorwalling

Reading over it makes me wonder if he has time to attend to City business.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

He don't care about us
Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I have to agree there Lakewoman, from what I see lately Walling hasn't been too responsive to people.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

See stop being so anti me, i am right most of time.

quote:
Elias12 schreef:
I have to agree there Lakewoman, from what I see lately Walling hasn't been too responsive to people.
Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
See stop being so anti me, i am right most of time.

Maybe 51% of the time.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

His latest post is about having a brief meeting with Greg Eason about the city's front burner issues. The rest of it is just how he's getting face time here, there & everywhere but city hall.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
His latest post is about having a brief meeting with Greg Eason about the city's front burner issues. The rest of it is just how he's getting face time here, there & everywhere but city hall.

Hm. I wonder just what exactly he is running around doing these days. Specifically, I wonder if his Twitter Acct is giving a poor impression of him or if he's a poor impression of him.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

welllll. i'm pulling for the young man!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I'm pulling for him too. But, he's giving a poor impression right now. I haven't heard of one of his promises being fulfilled yet. Where are the ministations? Where's the monthly ward meetings? When will the police officers start getting out of the Tahoe's & walking in the neighborhoods?

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Kinda reminds you of another famous liberal Democrat.

Link

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
I'm pulling for him too. But, he's giving a poor impression right now. I haven't heard of one of his promises being fulfilled yet. Where are the ministations? Where's the monthly ward meetings? When will the police officers start getting out of the Tahoe's & walking in the neighborhoods?

There's a meeting today in the 4th ward at 5:30 PM at Asbury United Methodist Church on Davison Rd across from the old Brown's Funeral Home.

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
There's a meeting today in the 4th ward at 5:30 PM at Asbury United Methodist Church on Davison Rd across from the old Brown's Funeral Home.

Is it about all the topics that Dave asked about? Or at least some of them? I won't be available for the meeting sadly, if anybody goes can they post up a quick summation? Would love to hear anything about Dayne's plans and where they are now.

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I just saw Walling on channel 17 with Dawn Jones doing his radio show that he does every Thursday a.m. He takes phone calls.
Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Domet schreef:
quote:
Adam schreef:

Is it about all the topics that Dave asked about? Or at least some of them? I won't be available for the meeting sadly, if anybody goes can they post up a quick summation? Would love to hear anything about Dayne's plans and where they are now.

Yeah I guess they are still finalizing everything but I thinkthey are working on the ministation plan or at the very least deciding who your neighborhood officer will be.
Dayne's also working on the master plan which was a main point of the meeting to see what 4th ward residents want although half the people in attendence were not from thew 4th ward.
Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 pm 
larry flint
F L I N T O I D

this is good
Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: