FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Government indoctrination anyone.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dan Moilanen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

Link

hot for teacher never gets old...

my friends and I used to always request it at a certain bar where they typically played top 40 dance music...

Occasionally the DJ would appease us...

Hilarity and hi-jinx ensued.

"I am not a Marxist."
-Karl Marx
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I don't see the silliness that Backagain sees in being concerned about the kids being taught to venerate Obama. Just today Juan Williams on FOX said that this alarming, so I guess he is just being silly too huh Backagain? He has THE AUDACITY OF HOPE and his other book out , he has teachers pumping him up in their classrooms, singing songs of praise about him. I see some scary trends here . And I never saw anyone pissing their pants at the mention of Ronald Reagan's name, and I knew some very devoted fans of his, so you are exaggerating there. And even if you aren't show me a video of that . We have several of the Obama worship songs and chanting documented, 0 for the alleged pant wetting of the Reagan followers. Since the days of Hitler people should see the dangers to building up a leader like Obama followers are doing to him . But to see the similarities is just being 'silly" huh?

Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Elias12 schreef:
Since the days of Hitler people should see the dangers to building up a leader like Obama followers are doing to him . But to see the similarities is just being 'silly" huh?

There are a lot of similarities between Obama and Reagan. Sure, not in their policies (hehe) but in the cult figure status - absolutely. Reagan managed to come off as this amazing guy who KILLED communism! Who SAVED the economy! Who was this AMAZING hero of the people! Personally, I despised the guy, for all sorts of reasons, but I have met some crazy zealots. You know why a network television station cancels a movie about his life because it might offend some people (okay a lot of people) that he has attained quite successfully cult-hood.

...and don't even get me started on Juan Williams. I almost stopped listening to NPR because of that jackass. NOT because he is on Faux News, but rather because NPR doesn't tell their audience about potential conflicts of interest... you know there is something up when Faux is being more honest than NPR.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

yeah, absolutely hilarious. do you have any proof the president has asked anyone to venerate him? hell no. you and the rest of the teabaggers and paranoid wackjobs have made up another lie. that is of course, unless you have proof? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

hey Backagain,, listen ,I never said he got them to do the venerating, I said he has them in sense that he doesn't seem to want to stop them from doing it. And I guess you know everything so you think you can label me a "teabagger" , , when did I ever post anything that said I was in that group?But a person like you likes to taxed to death, here is a soution, if you beleive in acause so frigging much you can always write a check to cover the costs for it, let everyone keep more of their money so they can support ideas, causes and ideas they really want to support. Of course we can't allow that ,right? And show me the videos of grown men wetting their pants at the mention of Reagan's name, I say this again, show me the videos or films or whatever to back up your bizzare exaggeration. You make statements, can offer no support of, the people who don't like Obama do have those videos of those classes , where is your proof? I don't think Obama put those people to that, but I don't think teachers should be able to brainwash kids into their politcal idealogies and that goes from those on the Right and on the Left.

Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:08 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well, write a letter to the teacher. why the hell do you expect the president of the united states to stop negotiating with the middle east so he can call some friggin teacher in god knows where to lambast her about some kid thing? are you nuts????? jesus.......

you mentioned being taxed to death??? sorry bro but i don't net over $250,000 a year.......do you have to worry about that tax??

another thing elias, you quote juan williams, fox's negro at hand?
juan is just an afraid squirrel shining shoes for his paycheck, or he
really believes that crap he says............nahhhhhh. Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Here we go again Rolling Eyes that magical number that the messiah has picked as the point when he really wants to come take it away. The old commie plan take someones income that they worked for and earned and redistribute a big chunk to the slackers so they will remain loyal at the voting booth. Its typical that backagain and the lefty wingnuts dont worry about someone making more than themselves but those who are succesful are supposed to be losing sleep at night along with a big chunk of change over all those entitlement morons. 2010-2012 coming soon to a voting precinct near you. Laughing

Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

why the hell do you expect the president of the united states to stop negotiating with the middle east so he can call some friggin teacher

Ya your right hes a busy guy but he did find time to once again show his distain for what our troops have done.

Obama Administration Frees Three More Gitmo Detainees
September 26, 2009 8:22 PM

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/09/obama-administration-frees-three-more-gitmo-detainees.html [/quote]

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Obama's got a lot on his plate right now, what with trying to figure out how to get Roman Polanski off the hook now that he's been arrested in Switzerland.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

i don't recall any of you kats whining and whimpering when those schoolchildren from mississippi, alabama and louisiana were singing praises to W for his excellent (cough-gag) work during katrina. you guys are so full of weak whiny crap it's funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I gotta see that , backagain you have it right??? Laughing Or did your pal olberman just suggest it might have happened?

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

do your research but don't expect lush rimbaugh to tell it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

you guys are sooooo wacked out!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Too bad they're only children. When they grow up they'll be ready for the good stuff.

Link

Link

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

could'nt find W's speech to kids eh??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you clowns Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:40 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We are all waiting for you to show it since you brought it up. Confused

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: