FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Heres a story that Salon seemed to overlook
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Milk it baby its free money.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110531

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Not to mention how car sales have tanked this month.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not to mention our local dealer still has not received his clunker rebate cash. Heaven help us if the Obama morons ever take over our healthcare.

CARS program clunks out for some local dealerships
By Lisa Satayut
Editor | editor@roscommonherald-news.com

“We haven’t been paid,” Don Nester General Manager Matt Jernigan said.

Between both dealerships the federal government owes them around $200,000. The dealership in Houghton Lake has received one payment.
Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

awwww. i'm sure his yacht is all gassed up anyway Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 pm 
Dan Moilanen
F L I N T O I D

Oh no! It's the liberal media conspiracy again!

Man, get over yourselves.

"I am not a Marxist."
-Karl Marx
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

A poly sci grad Laughing knows all about the car selling business. Hey Dan how about emailing Nesters GM and giving them some advice on how to get the money they have coming from your POTUS. You seem to have the answers to just about everything else. Laughing

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
A poly sci grad knows all about the car selling business. Hey Dan how about emailing Nesters GM and giving them some advice on how to get the money they have coming from your POTUS. You seem to have the answers to just about everything else.

There you are again, attacking somebody for having an education. I really need you to tell me what's going on there.

Money is going to come to them at some point. Sorry it wasn't a "pull the lever, here's some cash" program, but when has any government program been like that? I know retired soldiers who haven't gotten their money from the government in months, have been stuck at lousy VA hospitals, have been getting the run around, all back when Bushy was making sure his army was nice and paid for with over 600 billion dollars - where were you crying about money then?

Fact of the matter - the government is a big, bureaucratic machine that has been, more often than not, built up by our republican friends (as well as democrats, sure). There were lots and lots of cars sold, and lots and lots of money to return to car dealerships. They will get it soon enough, though I'm sure WND, that deliciously conservative rag of lunacy, bitching about it will make the process go faster.

I'm not sure, I'm positive. You keep on keeping on, WND, you are for the win.
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not attacking just stating a fact. If mister "im better than you cause I have a virtually useless degree" (that any near moron could coast thru by the way) attacks us and claims that gives him some sort of superiorty hes going to get it right back. Sorry if that upsets you but thats life. Wait till junior gets out in the real world and starts flashing his credentials. Laughing We do agree on one thing the Government is a big bureaucratic machine and the scary thing is they are trying to take over healthcare.

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dan Moilanen schreef:
Oh no! It's the liberal media conspiracy again!

Man, get over yourselves.

So what's new with Brittany and Miley do? I try and keep up with the lib media but sometimes it's hard when I'm so busy following the tanking of our American economy.

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

One of the best lib spins was baracko was not aware and didnt have time to follow of whats taking place at Acorn but he was able to give his opinion of some rapper named Kayne you know the jackass. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Not attacking just stating a fact.

Really. What credentials do you possess that make you somehow knowledgeable about the car selling business? Creating double standards so you can attack somebody isn't fair on any level.

It's not upsetting me, I'm just curious why you think it's important in every thread to respond more like a troll than a person. So Dan said something that made him sound like a dick - we all know that, we all read that. Every time you point it out, you're being the dick and failing to actually respond to real arguments. Because Dan was an ass at some point does not make his arguments invalid. You are an ass on a regular basis and I still consider your arguments as something to respond to.
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
You are an ass on a regular basis

Are you juniors dad by any chance?? Laughing

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Are you juniors dad by any chance??

Hah, not at all. Thankfully, I'm not anybody's father. I'm not really defending the guy, really. Regardless of who it is, I would be making the same arguments. You are an ass a good amount of the time, I still think that at heart you're probably a pretty decent guy who just doesn't have all the same opinions that I do.

So it goes.

Doesn't mean you aren't regularly an ass. That's the mystery I have yet to solve - why you decide to go down that route. Instead of responding to an argument, instead of making good points which I am nearly positive that you have and could make, you resort to name calling. What's the deal?
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:26 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Its my job to do what I do and I am enjoying the hell right out of it. Laughing Like they say somebodys got to do it. Laughing

quote:
you resort to name calling.

You might want to check back into this thread to see who started with that.

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:34 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
You might want to check back into this thread to see who started with that.

But that's what I am getting at here, fella. Just because Dan or anybody else wants to start calling names, you are going to as well? We aren't in elementary school, and you with your real world experience - is that normally what happens between two adults? I call somebody a retard and they call me something else?

While I have had some conversations like that, normally adults argue at least moderately civilly.
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: