FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: palin
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
back again
F L I N T O I D

will the wasilla rottweiler be the next republican republican president?

what went wrong?
how could joe the plumber have been used more effectively?
Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:57 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

2012 is looking good for her.

McCain and Bush is what went wrong

Obama could have visited Joe earlier in the campaign or McCain could have acted like a legitimate candidate and nailed Obama down himself without needing Joe to give him his attack line.
Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:36 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

YES! I think Sarah Palin would be a fantastic choice for you guys in four years!
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:43 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

You libs better hope the repubs dont finally figure it out and run an actual Conservative. Shocked You think you pulled off a big landslide win this time hells bells Kevin could have beaten McCain. Laughing
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:53 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Barack Obama would have beaten any of the Republican primary candidates. Is Sarah Palin the "real conservative" you'd prefer, Two Tap? There are a lot of intelligent conservatives with experience. Why is it that so many are focusing on Sarah already?
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:09 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Barack Obama would have beaten any of the Republican primary candidates.

Well he did beat the one that no conservative wanted that's for sure not exactly an earth shaking accomplishment by any means. As far as Palin we shall see after 4 years of Obama being pulled further and further left and not allowed to govern from the center if in fact thats his plan which I and many doubt. Dont forget what happened to Clinton and the dems after just two years of the left wing wackos telling him what to do.
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:19 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

If John McCain won your party's primary system fair and square, then who's to say that he wasn't the one "the conservatives wanted"? Perhaps these "true conservatives", as you put it, aren't the majority of the party as you thought they were. If that's the case, and your candidate was nominated by a more numerous, more centrist Republicans, than is it really wise to put all your hopes on a far-right winger, particularly one like Sarah, who isn't the brightest bulb in the room?
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Keep your hopes up. Very Happy We shall see. By the way I find it plenty funny that Barack and his brood haven't spent one night in the white house and your worried about who the Repub candidate in 2012 might be. Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:11 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Two Tap, for some reason you've been accusing me of being worried for months now, even though I've been consistently predicting here since around June that Barack would win with a landslide while you and your friends predicted doom for him at every turn. I'd like to refresh your short-term memory and remind you that about two hours ago I said that Democrats had nothing to worry about from the candidates we've seen so far. Somebody else brought up 2012, not me. I was merely wondering out loud why so many of you are already focusing on an already humiliated candidate.
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:07 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Where did I come into this equation of focusing on any 2012 candidate by name?? and just what election were you referring to that the dems dont have to worry about if not 2012 this election be over. Lets wait and see just who the humiliated one turns out to be since it appears the Clintons are leading your boy around by his nose.

Obama 'Change': Clinton Appointees Dominate

Friday, November 14, 2008 7:13 PM

Barack Obama made “change” the mantra of his presidential campaign. But when it comes to appointees, his team doesn’t reflect much change from the Bill Clinton era.

Of the 47 appointees named so far to transition or staff posts, 31 have ties to the Clinton administration, including all but one member of the 12-person Transition Advisory Board.

Transition chief John Podesta served as Clinton’s chief of staff from 1998 to 2001.

Other Clinton-era appointees include former Deputy Secretary of Defense John White, former State Department official Wendy Sherman, and former deputies to National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, Defense Secretary William Perry, and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Politico.com reports.

Also on the Obama team are transition adviser Michael Froman, who served as Rubin’s chief of staff, and Christopher Edley, who served Clinton and is married to a former Clinton deputy chief of staff.

Rep. Rahm Emanuel, a senior adviser to Clinton, has been named Obama’s chief of staff.

Obama is reportedly even considering Hillary Clinton for the Cabinet post of Secretary of State.

Clinton was said to have flown to Chicago on Thursday on personal business, and neither her aides nor aides to Obama would say whether she was interviewed for the job by Obama.

But NBC News and The Washington Post reported that Clinton was under consideration for the top U.S. diplomatic position.

“Obama’s victory in the general election produced what his primary campaign couldn’t: a swift merger of the Clinton wing of the Democratic Party with the Illinois Senator’s self-styled insurgency,” Politico observed.

“From the top down, his early choices reflect an openness, and even a warmth, to the veterans of 1990s governance.”
Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:16 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Right on Kevin!!
quote:
Kevin McKague schreef:
Two Tap, for some reason you've been accusing me of being worried for months now, even though I've been consistently predicting here since around June that Barack would win with a landslide while you and your friends predicted doom for him at every turn. I'd like to refresh your short-term memory and remind you that about two hours ago I said that Democrats had nothing to worry about from the candidates we've seen so far. Somebody else brought up 2012, not me. I was merely wondering out loud why so many of you are already focusing on an already humiliated candidate.

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey kevin you now have the blessing of Eashoo guess you won. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Huckabee acknowledges Plain is the front runner for 2012
Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:48 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

hahahahahahahahahaha.......ahem.
Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
Huckabee acknowledges Plain is the front runner for 2012
You heard it here first folks: On Wednesday, November 19, 2008, I predict President Barack Obama will beat Gov. Sarah Palin in 2012 for re-election with 430 electoral votes! (go ahead, Two Tap, I know you want to say it. . . I sound scared, don't I?) LMAO! Smile
Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:45 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: