FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Whats this about??

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

OK all you Barack apologists fill us in on the details of this and how your boy figures hes above the law??? And how about refraining from giving us any more of that factcheck crap since their credibility went away when they fact checked that Obama was not anti 2nd amendment.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_birth_certificate/2008/10/24/143882.html?s=al&promo_code=6E2D-1

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:41 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

The article from your source was pretty thorough, twotap. What "filling in" are you looking for? They link to Obama's own website where his birth certificate is posted, and it states at the bottom, "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding."

Source: http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

As for the other link showing a different form of birth certificate being issued two years later for another person's birth, it is not uncommon for birth certificate forms to change from time to time. Look at your own original birth certificate, compare it to your wife's. Likely those forms are different. And if you get a new birth certificate today, it will also be on a form different from your original.

How many different courts will be permitted to have the same subject lawsuit? One federal court should resolve it once and for all. I thought it already had been.
Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I see its now been tossed by a Clinton appointee so Barack will not have to produce his birth certificate. Their was some speculation of forgery on the "Copy" but apparently this judge didn't see it that way. Hey the only reason I posted it was it seemed a hell of a lot more interesting than a 20 year old DUI that Sarah Palins husband had.

Laughing

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: