FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Beyond disgusting
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3922466

makes me want to puke

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Why don't the media talk about Nobama,s Momma ?

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:27 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Dave that is disgusting but you have to remember who we are dealing with here. Nothing and I mean nothing is off limits to the compassionate left. Ill bet we actually have someone try to justify this because we have picked on their boy Obama.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:37 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Do you guys need a towel? You're dripping with irony. I can't get the page you link to to load where I am, but I suspect I don't need to. Mr. Starr, there are a billion people on the web, and a lot of them are posting crap. I seem to recall not to long ago you guys having a discussion right here on the best way to kill federal agents. Poor taste knows no party bounds, and you guys (TT especially) live that rule every day. If you are going to keep searching the web for web sites that hurt your feelings, then bring them back here to cry about them, then perhaps you just have way too much time on your hands. It might also be time to change your signature line.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Kevin, it's a fake Ebay page that was posted on the Democratic Underground web site. It's a phony auction for Sarah Palin's special needs baby, advertised as a TV prop. I didn't have to search for it; I just looked at one of the standard liberal web sites.

As far as the sig., you're right. I haven't changed it in a while.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Yep, that's pretty tasteless. It reminds of of some of the stuff I've seen over the years on Ann Coulter's or Drudge, or here. I couldn't get the page to load completely but I could make out enough to see that it looked like some of the regular posters at the "typical lib" site found it tasteless too. Please just spare me the fake indignation. There's enough trash coming from each side for you and TT to pretend that its only coming from one direction.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

See Dave I told ya their would be someone trying to lessen the trashiness of that fake Ebay page. Mckague stepped right up. How predictable. Hey Kevin show us something that you have seen on Matt drudges page that compares with that or even on my gal Ann's.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:23 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Hey Kevin,

You keep defending Obama like this and Mike's gonna get jealous.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:56 pm 
Brian Warner
F L I N T O I D

Kevin, (I say sarcastically) I didn't know if you knew that or not, but you have been "invited" to post all of the garbage coming from the right side of the spectrum. You probably didn't know that. Lets continue to fill Flint Talk threads with trash from both sides!

I obviously know that you are well aware that you can do that, and I appreciate beyond words that you don't. If we could stop the garbage from the left showing up on this forum, we might actually educate ourselves. Imagine that.

Instead, I'm sure the junk from the left will continue to pour in from the Flint Talk scholars that represent the intellectual right. What would the (help me out here TT) "crazy" "wacko" "nut-job" lefties do without the priceless information posted on this forum? I thought I wanted to vote for Obama, but all of the credible posts on this forum are slowly making me change my mind (ha-ha).

Bottom line, there are sh**heads from all sides of the spectrum, and they're gonna write this garbage. We have got to be smart enough to weed through the crap and not post every little piece of trash we find on the net.

Kevin, also, I thought instead of saying that your on the road in the big rig, maybe you could say you're "on assignment". It kinda has a secret agent appeal to it. Just a thought. LOL.

My name is Brian Warner, and I approve this message.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And of course Brian you folks almost have me swayed into voting for Baracko. Laughing Stll waiting for those garbage posts from Matt Drudge. Confused
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:37 pm 
Brian Warner
F L I N T O I D

You won't catch me posting that crap.
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Brian Warner schreef:
Kevin, also, I thought instead of saying that your on the road in the big rig, maybe you could say you're "on assignment". It kinda has a secret agent appeal to it.

As always should any member of your FlintTalk force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. Your Palm Pilot will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Kevin."

Duh, duh, duh-duh. Duh, duh, duh-duh....
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Brian Warner
F L I N T O I D

By "you folks" do you mean Barack-o maniacs?

I love how that is made out to be an awful thing here.

I will agree that anyone who is a maniac or extremist about anything, can be an awful person.

Therefore, anti-Barack-o maniacs are not a good thing either, correct?
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:39 pm 
Brian Warner
F L I N T O I D

Thank you for complimenting my joke Mark, rather well I might add!
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Brian, you just need to know the Flint Talk Wing-nut lingo. Baracko looks like "Othelo", its obviously a sly Shakesperian reference. Don't feel bad for missing it, this Two Tap is a witty one. "Elitist" is another popular term around here. It means "book reader". Now, I know what you're thinking, why would Mr. Two Tap and his cohorts want to ridicule book readers, with their own subtle appreciation of Shakespeare? Its a ruse, my good friend, like George H. W. Bush dropping the g's in -ing words (not gonna do it. . .), they're playing down to their audience, those people who are likely to believe things they read online. Stick around, you'll catch on!
Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: