FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Sip and Savor Friday August 1st
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Oh hell yeah, I'll go to that!

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Me too!

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

UGH....gotta go to work on Saturday morning......oy.

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

I should be there, too!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:
I should be there, too!

Um, is that a comedian's way of stating that they are not able to be there? <evil grin>

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Um, is that a comedian's way of stating that they are not able to be there? <evil grin>

No, Andi, that's a comedian's way of saying, "Alcohol tasting all night? Count me in!"

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Have one on me....maybe we'll cross paths someday......<witch gaggle + piggy snort>

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:49 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
UGH....gotta go to work on Saturday morning......oy.

Is 8 pm past your curfew? Wink
Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:36 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

For a 9 am workday the next day....yippers. Smile

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Andi, I know you are not that sedate Razz

Come on, you can do it. I promise I'll shoo you out the door at 9 -- plenty of time for sleep, TV, sex... whatever it is you do to get ready for work.

Haha, people are going to start guessing where you work now Razz

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Andi, I know you are not that sedate Razz

Come on, you can do it. I promise I'll shoo you out the door at 9 -- plenty of time for sleep, TV, sex... whatever it is you do to get ready for work.

Haha, people are going to start guessing where you work now Razz

What's sleep TV and or sex? Smile

Hafta pass this time....sigh.....oy.

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Have one on me....maybe we'll cross paths someday.... <witch gaggle + piggy snort>

I hope to. We've already spoke many times. You've even been really funny a couple of those times! Keep on witching, gaggling, and piggy snorting! Laughing

Hey - you do what your heart is telling you, my dear Andrea. I'm the same way. The nights I work, even if it means being home and in bed early, I make sure I don't go out beforehand. I'm sure you'll have plenty of non-working evenings to "relax" a bit........oy! Laughing

BTW, remind me when we meet in person to tell you more about these things they call sex and sleep. They're not all they're cracked up to be! Laughing

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:13 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

*****I hope to. We've already spoke many times. You've even been really funny a couple of those times! Keep on witching, gaggling, and piggy snorting!*****

Thanks....shucks.

****Hey - you do what your heart is telling you, my dear Andrea. I'm the same way. The nights I work, even if it means being home and in bed early, I make sure I don't go out beforehand. I'm sure you'll have plenty of non-working evenings to "relax" a bit........oy!****

I am recuperating from my trip in the UP....22 days in a small trailer with three kids and two dogs....I still am having nightmares.....oy.

*****BTW, remind me when we meet in person to tell you more about these things they call sex and sleep. They're not all they're cracked up to be!****

The go getters that I used to hang around with used to say, "you can sleep when your dead".....well I quit hanging around with them and now I am in heaven 'cause I have discovered naps. Smile The sex thing? I have three kids, so I at least have had sex three times in my life. Smile

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:04 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
The sex thing? I have three kids, so I at least have had sex three times in my life. Smile

The sex thing? According to a recent study, Americans would rather make money than have sex. But of course in my case I have to make money to have sex! ..........Oy!

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:44 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: