FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: All you SUV Hummer haters here ya go.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

How would ya like to hit an 8 point buck in one of these darling little death traps.Oh well at least at your funeral you will be remembered as one who cared. Maybe they can change the vehicle name and sing this tune.Laughing Laughing Laughing

Link

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:14 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

No worries. 8 point bucks will be a thing of the past so long as people abandon cities for the north country, build their McMansions and demand modern conveniences (Super Wal-Mart, Applebees etc.) in formerly quaint vacation destinations. (sound familiar)

I'd be more frightened of being struck by a hulking Hummer driven by a gun-toting, cell phone talking, compassionate conservative. Rolling Eyes
Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:34 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

[/quote]Applebees
quote:

Jeez that reminds me we have an Applebees gift card from my nephew I gotta use up. Thanks Squash, by the way did ya notice how your handle goes right along with the fate of the two lib Yugo owners? Laughing Laughing

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

Try the riblets. Everything you love about ribs, just less.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:51 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
squash schreef:
No worries. 8 point bucks will be a thing of the past so long as people abandon cities for the north country, build their McMansions and demand modern conveniences (Super Wal-Mart, Applebees etc.) in formerly quaint vacation destinations. (sound familiar)

I'd be more frightened of being struck by a hulking Hummer driven by a gun-toting, cell phone talking, compassionate conservative. Rolling Eyes

The deer will be in the the cities. There's a small herd along the Flint River in the Rollingwood area. Also, a small flock of Turkeys there.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue May 27, 2008 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
squash
F L I N T O I D

quote:
The deer will be in the the cities. There's a small herd along the Flint River in the Rollingwood area. Also, a small flock of Turkeys there.

Oh, you mean RANWR. (Rollingwood Area National Wildlife Reserve)
Post Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Jeez Squash dont stick that title on it or the lib enviromental whackos will be in there looking for endangered species and closing it down to human travel. On second thought that might not be a bad idea. Laughing

Post Tue May 27, 2008 7:50 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

Or Dick Cheney and the boys from Halliburton will be rolling in the heavy equipment.
Post Tue May 27, 2008 8:01 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I can remember a while back when their was a proposal to change Rollingwood to Rollingweed I wonder what ever happened to that idea???

Post Tue May 27, 2008 8:11 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Are you suggesting the safest thing we can all do is run out and buy Hummers? Or did you only mean hummers with gun racks Razz

Post Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Naw keep buying them sardine can rides gives my Hummer more of an edge. Laughing And of course with the gunrack you would have to have this playin in the cd player.

Link

Post Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I can remember a while back when their was a proposal to change Rollingwood to Rollingweed I wonder what ever happened to that idea???

Same thing that happened to New Flint.

-Shout out to Gary Flinn.
Post Tue May 27, 2008 11:36 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Jeez Squash dont stick that title on it or the lib enviromental whackos will be in there looking for endangered species and closing it down to human travel. On second thought that might not be a bad idea. Laughing

You mean like Forest (Max Brandon) park? The Federally protected "wetlands" area in there is where I used to ice skate every winter.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
kaypurdue

A friend of mine just got one of those. It's essentially a roll cage with plastic panels. Kind of a neat little car, I got to sit inside it and it was roomy enough to make me forget there weren't actually any back seats. It doesn't get as good of gas mileage as you would think, though - around 35 or so. My Civic gets that now and it might stand up a little better against that 8 point buck. Laughing
Post Tue May 27, 2008 5:17 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Or a 20lb possum. Laughing Laughing Laughing No back seats no big deal this didnt have any either didnt quite make 35 to the gallon of Sunoco 260. Laughing

Post Tue May 27, 2008 5:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: