FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: open letter to Shannon Pitcher from a former client

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Sue Namee
F L I N T O I D

"I want everybody to be paid back," Pitcher said. "That's one of my first goals. I want everyone to know that I have every intention to pay everything back."

Did you think before you said that? (Why should anyone at this point believe anything you have to say?)

You will be 38 before you can get out. (Hopefully, you will be closer to 46 when you get out.)

The only thing you can do is practice law, and you can’t do that anymore.

You can have the conviction expunged from your record, but it will do you no good. You are too well known. Lawyers and bar associations in all fifty states know about you. You are an untouchable outcast. You can forget about any kind of employment in the legal profession.

You will still have to explain, to any other employer willing to take a chance on you, the gap in your resume. Why, after such a promising start to a law career, you stopped practicing. Regardless of your response, they can still Google search your name, and that will be that.

Personally, I think the world would have been a much better place had you never been born and that, if you dropped dead tomorrow, you’d be doing it a favor. However, it’s too late for the former, and the latter probably won’t happen.

You owe lots of people apologies. Starting with every probate court judge in Genesee and Saginaw counties before whom you tried cases, including those now retired.

You destroyed a lot more people than the heirs of the estate you were convicted of looting. There are the three cases dropped by the prosecution just to get you convicted and in prison and out of the way as soon as possible. There are also the heirs of dozens of estates that had money or property taken by the courts because you mishandled their cases while you were thinking about more back yards where you could bury more money

But don’t you dare try to cleanse your conscience at my expense by offering me an apology. It will not be accepted.

And don’t you dare, ever again, use your family as an excuse for what you’ve become.

Next time you look around for other people to blame, I suggest you check the prison library for the book titled “A Child Called It” and read it. Your life was paradise compared to that kid’s. Both of you knew right from wrong. He chose right. You didn’t.
Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:13 pm 
last time here

it may take time but you must learn to forgive. it will only harm you
in the long run. Cool Cool

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:05 pm 
Sue Namee
F L I N T O I D

Sue has done enough forgiving for one lifetime.

Sue overlooked red flags that would have made anyone else fire the attorney at once, because she was taught, in that government brainwashing day camp called school, and at Sunday morning cult meetings in buildings with steeples on them, to not be quick to judge, to overlook other people's flaws, and not to criticize. (Hey! Anyone can have a bad day!)

Sue overlooked the times when, while seated with the attorney on benches outside courtrooms, the attorney turned to face her and crossed her long legs, and leaned forward to give Sue a look down her unbuttoned blouse. Highly questionable behavior that would have anyone else searching for a new attorney. But Sue forgave.

It was Sue's plan to be in court on sentencing day to personally see the attorney led away in handcuffs. But Sue didn't have twenty dollars for a half tank of gas to make the round trip to Flint. Too much of Sue's money went for legal fees and ended up in a frozen bank account that was emptied and given to someone else. Sue doen't like that.

The attorney also needs to stop blaming her husband for her current situation. The husband is not in prison. The attorney is.

NB to anyone else who might read this, whose attorney fees ended up buried in someone's back yard, whose inheritance was gutted thanks to Shannon Pitcher: the Michigan Department Of Corrections allows anyone to file a Crime Victim Request form that will give you updates on the status of any offender including dates of parole hearings. It can be downloaded from the MDOC web site. Sue mailed hers this morning.
Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:26 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Sue, the victims unit sometimes doesn't tell you when someone is transferred. You can fund put where she is by checking the offender tracking on the MDOC's web site.
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2.asp

They are good at notifying you about parole hearings, though.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

damn!! it was like that eh??????? wow!!! Shocked

good luck sue..

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm 
Sue Namee
F L I N T O I D

She wore black lingerie. Unfortunately, I did not get to see any of the tattoos her profile on OTIS says she has.

When I came home, and even into the next day, I could still smell her perfume. It smelled like the color purple would smell if it had a smell.

Something was definitely out of tune. But I'm not a shrink.

OTIS is a handy little tool. I've come onto several people who were casual acquaintances when I lived in Flint. My landlord here is on it. (Sigh ...)

The sex offender registry is also fun. Perverts walk among us. They have to register with the authorities every year. Why not just make them wear a scarlet letter?
Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: