FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Check out the latest parody by Bryan McCree and Mc Sampler

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check out the song Bryan co-wrote with his buddy, MC Sampler (aka comedic actor Harry Berberian)

Harry and Bryan, are going to launch the music comedy parody television show concept "Music is a Joke" They need your help getting it noticed on youtube, so hit them up! Leave a comment if you like it.

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Bryan is such a damn brilliant talent. I don't know Harry but he did a bang up job. Excellent production values and sync. That area looks... familiar...

125th street represent!
Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check out the song Bryan co-wrote with his buddy, MC Sampler (aka comedic actor Harry Berberian)

Link

Harry and Bryan, are going to launch the music comedy parody television show concept "Music is a Joke" They need your help getting it noticed on youtube, so hit them up! Leave a comment if you like it.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

That is GREAT, Bryan is a very talented Flinttoid, I wish him all the best! A friend of mine in NYC is a big fan of Bryans as well. He seen his stuff from Flint Talk!

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: