FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Dale Kildee-accused of sexual molestation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Steven james was correct in that the allegations were convoluted and the time lines conflicted. In fact the stories were in such contradiction to one another, they made no sense.

Pedophiles do not have only one victim. There have been no other victims step forward to verify your brother's story.

The biggest issue is the sudden repressed memory in a group therapy session where it almost appears your brother told your mother that many self-abusers in the group had memories of childhood sexual abuse. The therapist who wrote the letter was only a caseworker at the state hospital at the time of your brother's hospitilization.

The 80's were a time when many therapists used hypnosis and other suggestic techniques to bring forward alleged repressed memories, memories that were often false. Because of the patient-therapist relationship and the implanted suggestions, many patients believed these false memories and they destroyed entire families. Many huge judgements against therapists, some in the millions of dollars, were levied in court cases against therapists.

When I listened to your brother's story, it wa like listening to a 7 year old and not a 17 year old. It was quite frankly unbelievable. Your families time line and age range just doesn't match up. I understand how your family wanted to believe there was an external factor to your brother's mental illness, but sometimes it is just genetic or has other links.

It appeared your brother wanted his story out because he wanted revenge for Dale not helping his son,Sean. He stated so on the interview. I am not sure your motives are pure. You say it was the wishes of your father as he died, but he never turned on Dale. And the letter you brother wrote to Dale was not an angry letter to Dale.

You state you believe your brother and yet you sought out Dale's political enemies nearly 50 years after the alleged incident. Yes your brother's mental condition is a valid issue and you should have been aware that it would be. You appear to have wanted to destroy Dale's life as you claim he destroyed your brothers. So you wait until he is quitting his political life and dealing with his wife's cancer to attack him.

Personally I hope he takes legal action against your family, Yinger and Bradford. But that is my belief and my opinion. You do not warrant my sympathy and i will not extend it to you.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Webs I think you should be disqualified from this trial. If you have some "repressed memories" I'd bet they probably really happened.

"Repressed memories" aside did Dale have "opportunity"? Did he spend nights in the basement with the boy. The Kildee Clan seems to be silent on this.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Adam- Patrick does not claim the incident happened in the basement-mom does and she makes it 5 years earlier and before kildee decided to run for the state house.

Kildee said he never stayed at the house that often. Patrick's mother did.

Patrick's story was childish and was more like the story of a very young child.

You seem to be stuck on the basement as that is your focus. Did not happen in Patrick's version.

You don't campaign in Traverse City and spend your weekends in the basement if you are running a campaign in the Flint area. You ave been in elections and you know the weekends are your busiest election time.

Perhaps you should be disqualified for your obsessive compulsiveness about this basement. I don't and never have self mutilated, haven't been dignosed with a mental disorder and never spent time in a mental hospital. I am not concerned with repressed memories. Did you really read the Flint Journal story where the expert expressed doubt over spontaneous repressed memories?

Stories and time lines don't match,except when they discuss calling two years ago about money for the son. They agree on that timeline. In the tapes the grandmother of Sean did not even want to discuss him and now we discover there are allegedly mental problems there too. The grandmother was exasperated with the granddaughter too.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Adam- Patrick does not claim the incident happened in the basement-mom does and she makes it 5 years earlier and before kildee decided to run for the state house.

Kildee said he never stayed at the house that often .

Patrick's story was childish and was more like the story of a very young child.

You seem to be stuck on the basement as that is your focus. Did not happen in Patrick's version.

You don't campaign in Traverse City and spend your weekends in the basement if you are running a campaign in the Flint area. You ave been in elections and you know the weekends are your busiest election time.

Perhaps you should be disqualified for your obsessive compulsiveness about this basement. I don't and never have self mutilated, haven't been dignosed with a mental disorder and never spent time in a mental hospital. I am not concerned with repressed memories. Did you really read the Flint Journal story where the expert expressed doubt over spontaneous repressed memories?

Stories and time lines don't match,except when they discuss calling two years ago about money for the son. They agree on that timeline. In the tapes the grandmother of Sean did not even want to discuss him and now we discover there are allegedly mental problems there too. The grandmother was exasperated with the granddaughter too.

Do you have Patrick's records? Have you seen them?

Did you watch the interview?

How much time did Kildee spend in Traverse City with the boy and his family?

The story lines would match up if Kildee started abusing the boy befoe his campaign begin and during his campaign. Then they would match up perfectly. Was Patrick around Kildee during the campaign?

This could all be true or it could all be false.

There's a lot of women that have been abused. I think it's far more common that women and girls be abused than boys. You seem like you might be biased towards potential abusers.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Patrick refused to release his records. He described his spontaneous recollection of his repressed memories.

I watched all of the videotapes of the family interviews and I read every news story.

The time lines will never match up. The mother claims her son was about 12 when the abuse started during the first Kildee campaign. She claims the abuse was in the home when Kildee was campaigning. Patrick alleges motel in Lansing and he goes out of his way to never say the abuse happened in the home. She also said Kildee never visited after he married, which was in 1965. Patrick would have been 17 in 1965. !965 is also the year Kildee was elected.

There has been a number of stories of abused boys lately and it may be more common than we think.

Patrick alleges he knew nothing about sex and thought his penis was only for going to the bathroom. He further alleges it was a "magic trick" that taught him his "little penis" would get bigger. I don't know of any 17 year old that is that naive. Even preteens are more savy than that.

Patrick states he is talking because dale did not help his son, Sean. The family alluded to a similar story.

In a court trial, an individual diagnosed with Schizophrenia-manic depression would be subjected to intense scrutiny, especially as some types of schizophrenia present with hallucinations. Patrick drank and used drugs at the time of his recollection.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: