FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Thank you Imjustsayin

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

This comment from an M-live story about the identity of the second victim from the shoting on Clio and Dayton is so right on. I too have noticed the lack of empathy by the bloggers for the victims and their families and i find it apalling. It often amounts to racism.

Imjustsayin April 14, 2011 at 4:21PM
Follow

The heartlessness of some bloggers is pathetic. No one's death should be a joke, yet some of these same people would not dare tolerate the same ridicule towards their dead loved ones. What makes those of you with the nasty, insesntive coments any better than those you ridicule or those responsible for the murders. It has become recreational for people to disrespect the families of the dead, regardless of how the dead lived. I don't know all the answers as to why all the violence, but I do know violence can take anyone, no matter how careful, how rich, or how educated you are.

It is okay to not care, but to use death as a means of amusement, says more about you than the dead. I don't think this young man's family was short-sighted on his way of life. He could have just been a lost cause. He has paid the price for that, and I'm sure his family will live with the what ifs, for some time to come. I would think we were better souls than to further cause pain to a family who is already suffering.
Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Third person was in car with two victims in double homicide
Published: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 10:05 PM Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 10:32 PM
By Khalil AlHajal | The Flint Journal The Flint Journal
Follow
FLINT, Michigan — A third person was in the car in which Devon McCaskill, 17, and Kadeem Carter, 20, were found shot to death on Sunday, according to a police report.

After a Genesee County Sheriff’s deputy heard gunshots in the area of Clio Road and Dayton Street and saw a vehicle speed away at 4:15 a.m., police chased the car to Dupont and Josephine streets.

The driver and rear passenger were found dead inside the car, according to the report.

A third man in the front passenger seat was arrested for outstanding warrants and possession of marijuana and cocaine, according to the report.

Police have not announced any arrests or charges in the double homicide.

Anyone with information is asked to call Flint Police at 810-237-6801 or Crime Stoppers 800-422-JAIL.
Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:01 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

martoon April 14, 2011 at 10:51PM
Follow

Another drug deal gone bad?

Inappropriate? Alert us.Reply Post new

flintishome April 15, 2011 at 12:20AM
Follow

But they momma's will say they was such good boys.

jarhead April 15, 2011 at 2:49AM
Follow

Yeah, I was called ignorant earlier because I assumed they were up to no good. I guess I was right. I was told I shouldn't assume that they were up to no good.I guess common sense isn't so common to some people.

blahblahblah April 15, 2011 at 2:37AM
Follow

You people are always so negative, you have no clue what happened, and his mother may say nothing at all! Is your purpose to always be so negative? I believe we have all suffered the death of a loved one and we should have some compassion for those in mourning they did no wrong. God forbid you all go through the same thing and have to read or hear all the negative comments of those that are clueless! EVERYONE makes poor choices in life and we all have to suffer a consequence, some greater than others. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT, EVEN WHEN WE'VE BEEN TAUGHT RIGHT FROM WRONG! God bless those that have to suffer from the actions of others. MAY GOD HELP US ALL!

jarhead April 15, 2011 at 2:51AM
Follow

I believe you are being negative to us. blahblahblah!!!!!
Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: