FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Police ststion now closed to the public at night

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Flint Police station now closed to the public from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. daily
Published: Monday, November 15, 2010, 9:04 AM Updated: Monday, November 15, 2010, 9:08 AM
David Harris | Flint Journal David Harris | Flint Journal
Follow
Share this story
Story tools
0Share
2 Comments
FLINT, Michigan — The Flint Police station is closed daily from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. starting this week, according to a sign outside the door.

The station previously was open 24 hours a day.

Anyone with an emergency can call 911.

Comments Feed
View: Oldest first | Newest first
jacobsmith
jacobsmith November 15, 2010 at 9:18AM
Follow

Even when it was open 24 hours a day a group of people managed to physically break and rip out the parking meters all along the road out front so I suspect it will not make much difference. The real question is why (You know, the basis for a story versus random data: who, what, when, where, why and how) and if it is cost related or merely a policy change.
Inappropriate? Alert us.
Reply Post new
tiredof810
tiredof810 November 15, 2010 at 9:24AM
Follow

Ain't that about a ..! When you call 911 they say they can take any more calls cause they are already behind. They don't solve crimes. And now they have the nerves to close the building. Exactly what the hell do they do down there? No wonder there is so many murders!!! and other crimes
Inappropriate? Alert us.
Reply Post new

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Wow. It just keeps gettin worse and worse here! This Mayor and Administration just lacks common sense.

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: