FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Fisher Hotel slumlord strikes again?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

quote:
goodchristianman schreef:
Solution: Attention all residents, please leave your porch lights on. Roaches are like gremlins they do not like bright lights

You really like playing the role of the fool!
According to the National Pest Management Control Association:

"Cockroaches have been reported to spread at least 33 kinds of bacteria, six kinds of parasitic worms, and at least seven other kinds of human pathogens. They can pick up germs on the spines of their legs and bodies as they crawl through decaying matter or sewage and then carry these into food or onto food surfaces. Germs that cockroaches eat from decaying matter or sewage are protected while in their bodies and may remain infective for several weeks longer than if they had been exposed to cleaning agents, rinse water, or just sunlight and air. "1

The main problem with roaches is that they can live unseen in all areas of a home. Humans often presume infestations have been suppressed when roaches might be present and growing in number in the attic, basements, under bathtubs, kitchen cabinets, between ceilings and insulation, caulking, overflow drains, sewers, in the roof tiles and ceilings, and pipes.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 pm 
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

My suggestion is what is good for the goose.....

Make coffee can roach traps,
http://www.ehow.com/how_5404389_make-own-roach-traps.html

Then drive to

EDWARD F USEWICK III
2210 ISLAND SHORE DR FENTON, MI 48430

And return his roaches, I am sure the roaches will enjoy life on the beach.

In case you want to see how this scumbag lives, check out the map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9LjIyMTArSVNMQU5EK1NIT1JFK0RSKytGRU5UT04lMmMrTUkrKzQ4NDMwJTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTY0LjE0NDA0MjU2NzAwNDglN2UtNDMuMTIyOTMyNDMzNSU3ZTkuNjU0NjM5OTQyMzM5NTYlN2UtMTIzLjM2NzA3MzA1ODU=

This guy has raped this town long enough, we also feel that is is time to start going after slumlords, THEY are the reason for the poverty and crime and loss of life in this town, if you know people who rent property in Flint and do not live in Flint they should be shunned and their houses pointed out to everyone in their circle of family and friends.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 pm 
hugeappendage69
F L I N T O I D

Don't just go over to someone's house and assume that they're still living there.

Also, let me just make it clear that there is a valid point brought forth by goodchristianman. He is right when he says that the residents should come together and formulate a plan to fight this "problem," regarding the cockroaches. I don't know what all needs to be done because I have never been dealt with this kind of problem before, but have to imagine that with a few meetings amongst neighbors pooling together some ideas that something could be agreed upon.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

May I suggest you go to the beginning of this thread & read it through? When the owner of the problem property couldn't care less about the problems he's causing, and when he's well connected at city hall, what do you suggest the neighbors' next steps be?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hugeappendage69
F L I N T O I D

I would suggest that the neighbors stop looking to City Hall any further. Its a shame that they're unwilling to come forward and help the neighbors, but the city is running on a deficit. There is nothing in it for them at this point to go to this one neighborhood and take care of this one problem when there are much more serious issues to confront that probably aren't going to get any more attention than this issue has.

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying any of this. Its just a cold reality that the government is probably not going to provide the neighbors with any further relief.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:01 pm 
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

Well Ed,
I hope you are enjoying this discussion about you, I see you are a new user and I suspect that you are a set-up, but I think you are this slumlord himself.
We here in Flint see that the law does not apply; Bade has been heard publically saying that HE is the law and that is that.
Therefore, the new tactic for us anyway is direct action, showing up at family functions and people homes and restaurants to show the slumlords friends and families what they are all about,
So if this is you Ed, do not be surprised to see photos of your work at your country club.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

This guy is friends with Dayne Walling and very good friends with Ridgeway White. In fact Mr. Ridgeway White has given Mr. USEWICK monies to buy homes. The law dept has been notified of this man and the illegal activites that are going on only to hear from Mr. Bade leave it alone. Ridgeway White dave Mr. Usewick monies to buy homes in and around the colleges with a focus on Carriage Town. The city administration has denied rumors about this conflict and over looked the illegal activities going on at properties Mr. Usewick owns.

We recently heard Mr. Usewick has fled Flint and headed to Florida!
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The house is gone and done in the winter so hopefully all of the cockroaches are dead and gone.
Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 am 
cleartheair
F L I N T O I D

For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the guy who has / or had a DIRECT connection into the CS Mott Foundation through Ridgeway white.

Put a face to the people pulling the strings in Flint.

http://www.co.genesee.mi.us/sheriff/news%20articles/warrants_used_car_Feb_19_2010.pdf

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7287364
Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: