FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Eason-Sometimes you feel like a nut...

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

hey Mole- Is there any truth to the rumor out of Flint City hall is that Eason lost his temper with Marcus Randolph and Patrick Gerace in the Mayor's conference room last Wednesday. It is said he called them in because he was angry about them not completing a task he assigned to them. Allegedly when Marcus began to explain and give an alternate solution to the issue, Eason threw a temper tantrum causing Gerace to step between Marcus and Eason. Word is Alvern Lock had to come in and intercede.

Eason has told some that he wants to fire both Gerace and Marcus.

VERIFIED! THIS INCIDENT IS ENTIRELY ACCURATE! BUT IT IS EASON THAT NEEDS TO BE AWARE AS A CITIZEN GROUP IS READY TO PROTECT BOTH GERACE AND RANDOLPH FROM HIM1

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

My, my, my. Tune in Monday for the next episode of "As City Hall Turns". Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

More like "As the Stomach turns" Laughing

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Nope,, "as the stomach churns" is more accurate. I for one am getting ill from hearing about this crap that is going on .
Contact the Don and get his ass back in office.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

At least Mayor Williamson liked Black People.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:34 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
At least Mayor Williamson liked Black People.

Yeah, well I heard some say he didn't like them. He wasn't all that bad though , all in all. Hey LW, do you like white people? Doesn't seem like it.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

If only someone would FOIA his last place of employment. His track record with employees and female personel are disturbing.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

Somebody needs to get all the ex-secretaries together and find out what happened. For an individual to go through that many secretaries in just a few months, there is something there other than bad secretaries. With the incident that he left behind at Carrier Alliance, I would bet that these secretaries could get together and file a class action suit against Eason and the City of Flint.

Maybe he needs Male Chauveinist Pig Pills along with his Crazy Pills.

Thomas Jefferson
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

If someone can get them together, I'll donate a couple bottles of good wine for vocal cord lubrication.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

I'm wondering if the only reason the secretaries haven't filed suit or went public yet is that they were given a hefty severance package for a signed non disclosure agreement.

Many companies do that when something big might come back to bite them later. They issue a big chunk of keep your mouth shut money to the slighted party and send them on their way. I never understand why organizations don't get rid of the person creating the liability, when they notice a pattern and a recurring problem all leading back to one individual. Well, even if those secretaries could and did file suit, Flint is so broke, it wouldn't matter, they would never recover any judgment.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The way to do this is to find out the names of the secretaries and see if they show up on the check register at cityofflint.com.....but I won't tell you what to do lacy...nice to have another woman on this forum!!
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lacyw schreef:
I'm wondering if the only reason the secretaries haven't filed suit or went public yet is that they were given a hefty severance package for a signed non disclosure agreement.

Many companies do that when something big might come back to bite them later. They issue a big chunk of keep your mouth shut money to the slighted party and send them on their way. I never understand why organizations don't get rid of the person creating the liability, when they notice a pattern and a recurring problem all leading back to one individual. Well, even if those secretaries could and did file suit, Flint is so broke, it wouldn't matter, they would never recover any judgment.

Or maybe they got a little something, something! Smile
Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
hey Mole- Is there any truth to the rumor out of Flint City hall is that Eason lost his temper with Marcus Randolph and Patrick Gerace in the Mayor's conference room last Wednesday. It is said he called them in because he was angry about them not completing a task he assigned to them. Allegedly when Marcus began to explain and give an alternate solution to the issue, Eason threw a temper tantrum causing Gerace to step between Marcus and Eason. Word is Alvern Lock had to come in and intercede.

Eason has told some that he wants to fire both Gerace and Marcus.

VERIFIED! THIS INCIDENT IS ENTIRELY ACCURATE! BUT IT IS EASON THAT NEEDS TO BE AWARE AS A CITIZEN GROUP IS READY TO PROTECT BOTH GERACE AND RANDOLPH FROM HIM1

Accidently edited when I meant to quote!

Greg Eason went to the Oak Business center and wanted space to store Flint's tractors and lawn cutting equipment. He was trying to work outa deal with the IMA and some youth training group. He was working on a deal to cut grass previously done under contract. He was not a happy camper to learn he would have to pay rent like every one else. Plante Moran brought that issue up in an audit. Oak Business Center is owned by the Economic development center and not the City of Flint.

Eason brgged to council about the hard line he was taking aginst the unions in regards to the golf courses.I'm sure his meeting did not go as planned with Sam Muma and Larry Roehrig. He probable ordered Gerace and Randolph to make what he wanted to happen. No one at council understood what Eason was talking about when he said he had to keep the golf courses open until September or lose $700,000. The IMA is out of the golf course business in Flint.

News from the IMA Executive Director
1. IMA Recreation Association is no longer running adult and youth baseball and softball teams.
TRUE - For information on these programs, please contact:

Youth Teams: Tom Miller
Phone: (810) 644-2061
EMail: tmiller@carman.k12.mi.us This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Adult Teams: Matt Jones
EMail: bullpensportsgear@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Adult Softball: Connie Somers
Phone: (810) 591-0175
EMail: csomers@davison.k12.mi.us This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

2. The IMA will be managing Pierce Park again this year.
FALSE - The IMA has withdrawn its option to renew the lease on Pierce Park.

3. Flint Junior Golf Association is no longer a program of the IMA.
TRUE - Flint Junior Golf has severed its ties with IMA. For information, please contact:
Loyd Walter at (810) 252-7091 or email wloteri32@aol.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

4. IMA Brookwood Golf and Banquet Center is being sold to a local investor.
FALSE - In fact, we have a great new management team in place led by Chris Allard,
our Grounds Superintendent.

Our team is working hard to deliver excellent golf, food and beverage service to our customers.
Be sure you are on our email list to receive early notice of our events and course specials throughout the year.

© 2009 IMA Recreation Association & Brookwood Golf Course
Designed and Hosted by 1-2-1 Marketing
Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: