FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Quote of the day.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Quote Of The Day:
"Let me get this straight……the democrats passed a health care plan… written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it,… passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it …but exempts themselves from it, … thats been signed by a president that also hasn’t read it …and who smokes, …with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,… all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, …and financed by a country that’s broke. What could possibly go wrong?"

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 am 
FlintBeerMan
F L I N T O I D

healthcare and free obama bucks, i want obama to get me beer

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

After considerable thought and consternation, I have decided that I am going to quit my job and become an unproductive member of society. There is no longer any incentive to work. The government will pay for my food through the welfare program, they will pay for my lodging through the subsidized housing program, and they will pay for my medical care through Obamacare. This has been a public service announcement. GOD Bless America!
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And of course the newly formed acorn will gladly pick you up supply you with a pack of cigarettes and a 40oz and drive you to a polling place, well as long as you swear on karl marx autobiography to vote democrat that is. Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 pm 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Quote Of The Day:
"Let me get this straight……the democrats passed a health care plan… written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it,… passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it …but exempts themselves from it, … thats been signed by a president that also hasn’t read it …and who smokes, …with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,… all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, …and financed by a country that’s broke. What could possibly go wrong?"

I would say that's funny if it weren't so true!

Thomas Jefferson
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: