FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: dayne do nothing walling

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintBeerMan
F L I N T O I D

new name for him

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I call him the Twit.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

What he does do is continually violate the charter.
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

That was made obvious at the council meeting Saturday. The Mayor's office way over budget on payroll, so let's transfer one employee's pay to the Administrator's budget & try to find a grant to pay another. Shouldn't the grant money be in place BEFORE the employee is hired? Is shifting an employee's pay to another account kosher?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

I call him "Too Smart to run a city Dayne". This guy is out of control and has no clue. Just by him hiring Dawn Jones and laying off cops is enough to recall the bastard.
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Well I ( and I know probably hunderds of other citizens in Flint) are saying "we told you so " in regards to Dayne Walling. Only redeeming point about him is he wasn't a Clack ( Brenda or Floyd) . Has anyone who is a Rhode's Scholar ever done anything worthwile? What will now happen? Recalling Walling is too costly and there are no worthwhile canidates out there if a recall effort is successful.
Bascially we are screwed.
Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Word was long before Wallling won was there are several plans to control Flint politics for years to come. The most active one now is Walling, ACORN, Raynetta Speed, and the Ruth Mott foundation. The US Sugar money is coming. Mott family members control the Ruth Mott foundation. Ruth Mott foundation is allowing politics within their meetings and Ridgeway White is actively involved in financial ventures downtown. He and others went to lansing to get the Rennaissance tax extensions.

Mott foundation in New York gave millions to ACORN.

Fred Speed is slated to be placed on the Careerr Alliance Workforce development Board.
Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
Has anyone who is a Rhode's Scholar ever done anything worthwile? What will now happen? Recalling Walling is too costly and there are no worthwhile canidates out there if a recall effort is successful.
Bascially we are screwed.

That Bill Clinton guy helped Republicans act conservative.
Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Ridgeway doesn't have a clue about much, he is a trust fund baby at best.
Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

He must associate with savvy people. They wrote the language and went to Lansing to get the Renaissance Zone extensions. They also got the 108 loans that allowed them to finish their building.
Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: