FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Richard Heene My Space Page

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

Richard Heene’ MY Space Page is still up.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27617276

He promotes this site.

http://www.myspace.com/sciencedetective
Richard Heene, Science Detective

Male
48 years old

United States

Last Login: 10/16/2009

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM THE MY SPACE PAGE OF RICHARD HENNE.

About me:
I host a documentary series and radio show to investigate the mysteries of science, The Science Detectives, and I chase storms. Last year I flew into Hurricane Wilma to take magnetic field measurements. This year I rode a motorcycle into a mesocyclone. See my site at www.thesciencedetective.com Who I'd like to meet:
Real Aliens from outer space and conduct a full interview with them. Are there really aliens, like Greys, and Blues?
-
GENERAL
love going fast in cars, motorcycles, airplanes and rockets. I am into magnetic fields and gravity propulsion. Positive rather than negative energy. I don't believe in anything I can't eat wth a
-
MUSIC
Rock and roll, techno, R&B, Blues, Classical.
MOVIES
Anything with a good story. That's right... a good story. I'm not into horror films unless they are extrememly creative. Are we in a Matrix?
TELEVISION
Sucks.
BOOKS
I only read books that are extra informative and not by some self serving individual who likes to babble about useless personal experiences encompassing their own lives.
HERO
Anyone who can stand up to the system, and non-conformists. Anyone who can honestly question reality.
SAID HIS MARITAL STATUS IS
Single
About me:
I host a documentary series and radio show to investigate the mysteries of science, The Science Detectives, and I chase storms. Last year I flew into Hurricane Wilma to take magnetic field measurements. This year I rode a motorcycle into a mesocyclone. See my site at www.thesciencedetective.com
Who I'd like to meet:
Real Aliens from outer space and conduct a full interview with them. Are there really aliens, like Greys, and Blues?

BLOG COMMENTS
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Riding motorcyle in tornado, rockets, and flying into Hurricane Wilma
Current mood: accomplished
Do you like this trailer?
Tornado-Seeking Rocket
After flying into Hurricane Wilma's fury, the Science Detectives attempt to launch rockets and ride a motorcycle into a tornado.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1655841467

Would you want to see the documentary?
I look forward to your response.
Richard

MY SPACE RESPONSE TO KEENES BLOG
WOW! Those answers to the questions in your question box that you put outside your house were amazing!!!! Oh wait, you changed your mind on your little press conference. I guess you can't figure out how to answer, "How could you continually endanger your family?" and similar questions. I would say you're not man enough to face the music but then again no real man would have pulled this nonsense nor treat his family like this. You are so completely irresponsible. I am THRILLED they are looking into pressing charges against you! I hope that they press charges on every level possible. You were screaming at the woman who swapped with Mayumi that she was making you look like a bad father and you weren't but the thing is if this doesn't prove to you that you are a HORRIBLE father nothing ever will. Beings like you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Posted by Bella's Hella Stella on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 11:09 AM

-
Hey Richard,
How's it feel to be the worlds biggest douche nozzle?
Posted by DAVE LIKES FISH on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 2:06 AM
[Reply to this]
-
This is comming from someone who lives literally 2 blocks away from your house- You are an embarressment to fort collins....u should get the f*ck out. How could you use your own child for your publicity gain??? WTF?? What kind of father would even THINK of putting his family in danger the way you do??? Your an idiot, your wife is pretty much retarded and shame on BOTH of you for all that you have put your poor children through for the sake of media attention. I seriously hope you get railed in the ass by all the charges you could face. PLEASE for the love of GOD I hope you get federal charges. You have cost our community SO much. CPS should take your kids away and give them to someone who wont take them out to chase storms that could KILL them. You should be locked up for decieving the whole world and using your children as a way to get on tv...thats so wrong its insane. We are ashamed to have you in our community. Do yourself a favor and the rest of us a favor...get some psychiatric help before its too late. CRAZY ASS WACKADOO. FOR SHAME!!!!
-
You pathetic, pitiful man. What kind of grown, sane adult acts like this and drags his own children through hell just to see himself on television? If you had any self-respect at all, your next action should be to hang yourself from the rafters where you hid your own son.

The guys in prison are gonna love you - such a pretty mouth!

Posted by REMOVE THIS PROFILE on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 10:21 PM

-
God only knows the damage you've done to your children. You continually prove your children don't mean anything to you. Your wife is so naive and weak. She can't stand up to you (you'd probably beat her) and that's probably why she had your children. Such a shame that the first wife that swapped with you that you accused of being like a "jackhammer" didn't actually use one on your head. I hope you purchased graves for your family because with how you endanger their lives they're going to wind up dying before their time because of your selfishness. Then again, you'd probably just cut them up and throw them in the fireplace or the garbage since they clearly don't matter one iota to you.
Posted by Bella's Hella Stella on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 9:43 PM

-
If your precious son was really missing during that time the balloon was in the air, then I feel for you and I am so happy that he is safe. But, can you just let this go? No more interviews, no more tv time. Just keep it between your family and the cops.
If this was a big hoax in order to garner national attention for your wanna-be-reality-show-star family, then SHAME on you for using your own kids in your endeavors.
Your son looks terrified half the time he's on tv. This cannot be healthy for him regardless of whether this was a hoax.
Either way, it's probably about time you think of other ways to get rich and famous sans your children.

Leave the exploitation of children to the Gosselins and Nadya Suleman. We don't need more bad parents trying to make a quick buck off the innocent children who don't even want to be on tv.

-
So your "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" was that you where going to put a box outside your front door for people to put their questions into, and you say you are doing this because you don't have TV, and have no idea what the media is saying. Well, you obviously have the internet, which I'm sure you already know you can see everything on the internet that is on the TV. You know what is being said about you, your "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" was just to get more attention. Your a sick man, and the entire world can see right through this.
Posted by Amanda on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 12:44 PM

-
hope you get swept in a hurricane and something hits you it the head and kills you. Like I said in the message I sent you, I hope your children are taken away from you by either your poor wife or by the state. You are completely irresponsible. I hope those people whose wheat crops were destroyed because of your nonsense sue your ass!

Posted by Bella's Hella Stella on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 10:17 AM
-

posted here on Flint Talk

http://flinttalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=48057#48057

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: