FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: What was that you guys were saying about the DHS report?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
WillDavison
F L I N T O I D

Link

From http://www.mediamatters.com/columns/200906120037

quote:
This week, the country's attention was captured by the horrific shooting at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, allegedly by James W. von Brunn, an 88-year-old man with ties to white supremacist and anti-Semitic organizations. The fatal shooting came just two months after an April 7 Department of Homeland Security report detailing potential increases in right-wing extremism.

As Media Matters for America documented, the DHS report was immediately and vehemently rejected by numerous conservative commentators, such as Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michelle Malkin, and David Asman, who portrayed it as an illegitimate and politically motivated assault on conservatives.
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

michelle malkin. i remember when she was a free press gumshoe Laughing Laughing she really rode the conservative horse!!!! Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
WillDavison schreef:

Link

This is a good job of pacification by Fox News. Really things are not too bad right now in a few more years conditions should be much much worse.

Obama is an abject failure he's doing nothing to improve our economy and is only improving on Bush's "legacy" of bankrupting this nation and shutting down our last vestiges of a real production based economy. Exporting a fiat currency and debt is great until other countries wake up and realize how dumb it is.

We were in a much better position when we entered the Great Depression than we are now.
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

oh bullshit!! you ain't old enough to remember the slight depression of the 80s. obama will continue to attempt fixing a ravaged america. a progressive president is just what the doctor ordered.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
obama will continue to attempt fixing a ravaged america.

He is making a Zimbabwe style effort. I think he needs to get rid of his Marxist economic advisors and use someone that actually knows what they're talking about like a Peter Schiff.

Link
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:48 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

dude, your not experienced or old enough to have an opinion yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing thats just another talking head..

P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
dude, your not experienced or old enough to have an opinion yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing thats just another talking head..

Right so I should be listening to geniuses like you that don't know jack about economics. I have a business degree and have read hundreds if not a few thousand economics articles.

This guy was the comptroller general (chief financial accountant of the United States government)

Link

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

owned a business for 20 years kid.

P.Y.
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Is it still open?
Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: