FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: COLLECTIONS

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

For those of you who were unfortunate enough to make a wager with me on this election, I am informing you of my intent to collect a debt in the next 30 days.

You know who you are. And it better be good Smile

For all other betting purposes, my official prediction: 365 EV for Obama.

I'll buy a drink for whomever gets the closest (unless mine is perfect, of course).

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:16 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Perhaps it might be a good idea to wait until the election is actually over we cant have this 2% of the vote in gives Barack the win.Of course if you want to prematurely post that topless thong photo I suppose that would be OK. Laughing

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

There's a reason why the call them PREdictions, Two Tap. Do you try to wait for the fourth quarter before betting on the Super Bowl? I predict 370 electoral votes for Barack.
Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:14 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Thems some mighty big numbers there McKague. By the way we are not looking forward to any thong photos from you. Laughing

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Now we see why Demeralda is a professional numbers cruncher and were not. Laughing Congratulations girl. Very Happy Hey Kevin you did pretty well also. Very Happy By the way did I have any bets that are now coming due??? I cant remember. Confused

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:03 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

My prediction of 370 still might be close, they still haven't announced three states. What's holding them up?
Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:08 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Kevin McKague schreef:
My prediction of 370 still might be close, they still haven't announced three states. What's holding them up?

Maybe they actually want to count the votes.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I wonder if Demeraldas absence this morning is any indication of perhaps a bit toooo much celebrating?

Heres some concoctions that may help. Laughing

CURE #1
THE BLOODY MARY (the ultimate)

There is no substitue for a Bloody Mary. Ounce for ounce the curative factors involved in this drink are astonishing. There are not enough good things that can be said about this drink in curing a hangover.

And honestly, if you hate tomato juice, don't worry, I DESPISE tomato juice, it generally makes me sick thinking about it. BUT TRUST ME. Once you add the other ingredients it becomes a different substance, which you will really love! That is a science fact!

It is the ultimate weapon in any fight against hangover pain. The only problem is you will become progressively more useless as you drink more and more of them, but then you weren't going to do anything anyway. And certainly, if you had that hangover still you'd be lying in bed will the blinds closed!

Ingredients:

2 oz Vodka

6 oz Tomato Juice (NOTE: if you can find "Beefamato," use it- this will make the ultimate Bloody Mary. So good you will be amazed actually)

4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (this may be the secret 'x' ingredient)

2-3 drops tabasco sauce

A celery stick should be jammed into this thing also - you can consider the celery stick 'breakfast.'

You will feel better in about 15 minutes.

CURE #2
THE GREASY BURGER & MILKSHAKE

This one works like a charm for most people. It also tastes really good. We aren't going to tell you how to prepare this because it should be pretty self-explanatory. Even to the stupid. Best choice is to go out to a "Diner" for this.

The Milkshake is the really amazing final touch. It will calm the stomach and relax you. Many stories of success with this combo. It also taste really good. Remember that Beef is your friend.

CURE #3
NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER

This one may seem a bit strange but let me just say that it does work. That is a 100% guarantee. If you can't get out to a place the makes this stuff, just buy the Campbell's Chunky Soup version. Add some pepper (if you like pepper). Eat it. Then fall back asleep. You will awake in an hour feeling better than you could possibly imagined.

Note: On the east coast of the United States you can go to this place called "Friendly's." They have the best hangover combo, which is the following 1. New England Clam Chowder 2. "A Big Beef" 3. Chocolate Fribble." It works - in fact - it saved my college career (in drinking).
Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 am 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Can you get a hangover from drinking too much Kool-Aid?
Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: