FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Woodson and Kincaid against Concerned Pastors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Searched for: CONCERNED PASTORS FOR SOCIAL ACTION OF MICHIGAN

ID Num: 779586

Entity Name: CONCERNED PASTORS FOR SOCIAL ACTION OF MICHIGAN
Type of Entity: Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Resident Agent: REV LEWIS RANDOLPH
Registered Office Address: 1083 E. STEWART AVE FLINT MI 48505

Mailing Address: MI

Formed Under Act Number(s): 162-1982

Incorporation/Qualification Date: 1-9-2004

Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN

Number of Shares: 0

Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 13

Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 13

Woodson also alleged the CPSA were not incorporated at the present time. Wrong, however they need to file current documents.
Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:52 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Searched for: NORTH FLINT REINVESTMENT

ID Num: 71107M

Entity Name: NORTH FLINT REINVESTMENT

Resident Agent: REGINALD FLYNN

Registered Office Address: 1159 EAST FOSS AVE FLINT MI 48505
Mailing Address: MI

Incorporation/Qualification Date: 5-10-2011

Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 16

Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 12

View Document Images

Up to date
Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:58 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Searched for: C P S A COURIER, INC.

ID Num: 798525

Assumed Names
Entity Name: C P S A COURIER, INC.

Resident Agent: FLOYD FULLER

Registered Office Address: 109 WELCH BLVD FLINT MI 48503
Mailing Address: 109 WELCH BLVD FLINT MI 48503

Incorporation/Qualification Date: 3-9-2006

Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 16

Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 12

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The Concerned Pastors have separated themselves from any business venture they are associated with. I don't know where Woodson got that they have not been incorporated since 2004. Do the Concerned Pastors need a 501(C)3 if they are not soliciting donations?

[PDF]Nonprofit Corporation Act - Michigan Legislature - State of Michigan
https://www.legislature.mi.gov/.../mcl/.../mcl-Act-162-of-1982.p...
Michigan Legislature
This act shall be known and may be cited as the “nonprofit corporation act”. History: 1982, Act ... Michigan Compiled Laws Complete Through PA 280 of 2016.

HMM: Did Woodson get his facts wrong again? He is mad as a rabid dog and chasing every way he can prove his version of the facts.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:07 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Arthur Woodson
19 hrs ·
So when the concerned pastors or any pastor comes out and speak, why do people think they are off limits? When Wayne T. Jackson invited Donald Trump, we got mad and spoke out against him. So when they someone in the black community and still fleece the community it is okay? The concerned pastors are trying to be like him. When they use you to get where they need to be, they will leave you behind also. There is racism in this country I agree with that, but this group of people is using it for their own selfish gains and I'm not afraid of them neither. They have sold out our community for years. You all know this.Arthur Woodson
11 hrs ·
This is how I'm protesting the pastors. I am sorry if some of the concerned pastors are not part of this, but it is just like calling out the good cops and bad cops. You good pastors know what is going on and will not say anything. How can you stand by and let that happen?

Arthur Woodson
11 hrs ·
Since they want to do a press conference. Let's find out if Jamal Bryant gave them that money? Lets find out if they got their 501c (3)? Lets see if they have a press conference to see if the mayor will take Jeff Wright to court for how he fleeced the city of Flint, him and Dayne Walling?

"Pastors have sold out in Flint!" -Arthur Woodson #flint #pastorssoldout #flintwatercrisis project2ndchance.org Patience & Peace
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:27 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Arthur Woodson shared Larry Rivera's live video to the group: #Flint.
44 mins ·
Let me start my day out explaining why I see some of the concerned pastors the way that I do. We gave a rally to go to Lansing against Snyder early this year. Everything was paid going to be paid for out of my pocket. I called pastor Flynn of Foss Ave church and asked him would he do the opening prayer, he told me yes. He had said on the radio prior that he would donate to buses and do what he can to support this event when he spoke to pastor Bullock on the radio the Saturday prior. Now the day of the event pastor Flynn calls me and tell me he couldn't do the event because someone from the concerned pastors doesn't want him working with me (pastor Overton). Now at this time I had not done anything to anyone. I was just putting a rally together against Snyder. So I had another pastor open up with prayer. So the night before going to Lansing, we had over 200 people wanting to go. I needed another bus. We had luxury buses for 400.00 and we needed another one. So I reached out to someone, they said they will see what they could do because pastor Flynn had took his buses back. The person called me and said they got me the bus, but it would cost me 500.00, I told him no problem. I stopped at the ATM that morning and got the money for the bus. We were waiting for the bus and here comes a school bus. Pastor Flynn charged me to take people to a rally that he said he supported. What I am getting at here is that the pastors had made a deal with Snyder and they couldn't help me and they did everything to go against me, just like they are doing today. We must get these people out of the way, because they will sale us for their own gain. Remember the hush-hush filters? Need I say more?
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Not sure why Facebook didn't remind me today was my friend Nat Turner's Birthday. Happy Birthday Nat! Nat Turner's Rebellion (also known as the Southampton Insurrection) was a slave rebellion that took place in Southampton County, Virginia, during August 1831.[1] Led by Nat Turner, rebel slaves killed anywhere from 55 to 65 people, the highest number of fatalities caused by any slave uprising in the Southern United States.
Sam Riddle
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Arthur Woodson shared his post.
3 hrs ·
How can we trust anything they say in the community? They are out for themselves. They welcome politicians into their church and allow them to forget about the people. As long as they get theirs.

Arthur Woodson
Yesterday at 11:12am ·
Connect with MLive.com
·
The concerned pastors only cares about themselves. We have about 32,000 water customers, why would I promise to be quiet for 1500 filters? Because they will sale their people out for their own selfish gains
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Arthur Woodson
3 hrs ·
The concerned pastors are having a press conference tomorrow. Remember one thing, the concerned pastors went in front of city council and ask for 100,000 dollars from the community block grant. The council only gave them 50,000 dollars. The concerned pastors are highly upset behind that. They are on some straight up bull. When was the last time you heard them say something about Snyder?
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:33 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Why would anyone carry on such a vendetta against the Concerned Pastors?.

Nothing good can come from this.

I had calls from friends who watched the Flint council meeting on Comcast. Their opinion was that the Flint Journal did not capture the nastiness of the meeting, especially when Kincaid told Herb Winfrey that Weaver was not a Natasha Henderson onor a Mayor Williamson.
Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:40 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

AC Dumas
6 hrs ·
This is unconscionable! Flint City Councilman Scott Kincaid who has been on the Flint City Council for over 30 years made an attack and verbally insulted Flint's 1st African-American women Mayor, Dr. Karen Weaver! Kincaid owes the African-Americans community and all Flint residents an apology! "Dictator, Child and Teach her a lesson" were comments the so-called "dean" of the Flint City Council made regarding Mayor Weaver! Kincaid who is white made unjust comments about our beloved Mayor who's only been in office about a little over 9 1/2 months! She inherited a hot mess and yet continues to fight for Flint residents everyday! His comments were unhinged, hurting, hateful, calculated, untruthful and just wrong! His motion to postpone Flint business, was supported by two African-American Councilperson president Kerry Nelson and Wantwaz Davis! One Hispanic, Vicky Van Buren and another white "Councilwoman" Kate Fields also supported Scott Kincaid's motion to postpone all Resolutions for 30 days, therefore stopping City Business and to "TEACH HER A LESSON!" What's your thoughts?
Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:05 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Remember when Kincaid wanted to teach Mayor Williamson and City Attorney a lesson by stripping away the bulk of their budgets and reducing them to levels at which they could not function. Kincaid laughed at how he would have Trachelle's law library and wanted to put her in the mayor's office.

During the ensuing lawsuit, Judge Neithercutt berated both sides and ordered a renegotiation of the budget. The Charter specified serviceable levels of funding. Most funding was restored.

Neithercutt, a former councilman told council the way to fight the Mayor;s office was to withhold a resolution the Mayor wanted in order to get negotiate what they wanted. It ws tried and usually failed.

Because council can allocate office space within city hall, Trachelle lost er offices so council could have new offices and not cubicles. Trachelle's office had to be rebuilt. More taxpayer money!

Maybe Kincaid has a problem with AA females. Council attacked Trachelle repeatedly. They filed complaints with the Attorney Discipline Board, which were not substantiated. She had to go to Appeals court to verify that the City Attorney is the only officer that can appoint attorneys for the City. (Farah and Neithercutt were two of the cases cited) More wasted taxpayer $.
Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:19 am 
BillPayer
F L I N T O I D

The only race comments are from AA. There is no hidden antiAA agenda, but the Weaver supporters do seem to be trying to play that card? Why is that?

Just because Weaver ran on the platform of taking the cities money and spending it in the north side, and she had extreme support from the NAACP and the black pastors, doesn't mean that any attack on her is racism. This is some crap.

She positioned her self as black empowerment and has acted accordingly. The race issue isn't from the white people. Neither is the opposition to the trash! Ask around, it's not just whites or mlive supporters. My black Eastside neighbors support republic.
Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:46 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

You have some erroneous assumptions.
The Concerned Pastors are multi racial as is the Flint City Council.
Woodson is AA but some of his followers are white.

Look at the title: Woodson's comments are directly against the Mayor and his battle with the Concerned Pastors. The Pastors will not be intimidated by him.
The Pastors show is on an AA Religious Radio Station, but white christians listen to the show.
Many Pastors attend the council meetings. The meetings are on Comcast 17 on Sundays at noon. It was Kincaid's demeanor and the way he criticized an AA female mayor of being child like and needing his discipline that angered AA viewers.
People criticized Genesee County Chairman Jamie Curtis for calling Michelle Wildman a "little girl" and labeled him a misogynist. he lost the election.

People have "freedom of Speech", however, that freedom can be limited when you are speaking from a political forum. John Carpenter successfully sued Jackie Poplar over her comments and Craig hatch sued some council.

Haters will hate! I read your comments on M-Live and you sided with Alex Harris, one angry man. He railed against Williamson, Trachelle Young, Mayoral appointees and now the Weaver administration. The Flint history by Harris may also be biased.
Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:20 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Arthur Woodson posted in 2 groups.

‎Arthur Woodson‎ to Dave Bondy FOX 66 & NBC 25 Mid Michigan Flint Saginaw Bay City News
1 hr ·
Woodrow Stanley knew about this deal. This is why I say we need to get this old regime out of politics in Flint. The water was the crisis. They put it on the back burner for their own selfish gains. Flint I keep asking you to stand up. I don't want to go against people, but when you have someone trying to take advantage of the citizens, then something must be said. I only come with facts and paperwork. I am not trying to mislead you at all. The workers at Rizzo are pissed off right now. They can't vote for a union for another year. Our friends and family would be out of a job right now. I'm fighting for them.

Joe Pozzi And now we learn that this "facilitator" they brought in for this trash issue is from Wayne Co. And has ties with Detroit. More "common paths" crossing yet again.
Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: