FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo Calls The Laundry Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Truth B. Told schreef:

First off, Biggie, Clara did Wendy's (sounds like a "movie," doesn't it?)

Second, I believe someone started posting using a name that another guest had used and it was/is the fraud (perhaps John?) that said Ryan was related to the mayor & was knowingly trying to destroy the commission.

This is the last post I will make using this name. I will also not post anymore today.

When next I post, the wise will know its me.

and to the I.D. thief... you will be known....

thanks for the correction. I believe you are right about the Wendy's.

so if I follow you, then, you are suggesting there are two separate people posting as "John"? And second you are claiming the second person [the spoofer] is sugesting Eashoo is a) related to the mayor and b) intentionally trying to destroy the Historical commission?

Do I have that correct?

Well. Since "John #1" hasn't complained about false posts, it seems to me, there is only one. Second all the posts seem to be saying the same thing. Down with Eashoo, down with the mayor. So even if there were 2 posters using the one name, they seem to be saying the same thing.

As far as ID theft, its easy to avoid. Just register with a name. No need for the spy vs spy behavior. Are you posting this from a public access computer, with a cut-out email account? Sounds intriguing, but I'm not sure necessary.
Appreciate the clarification.

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:10 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:

4. Seems the same as number 3. Apparently being related to the donald is a conflict of interest in and of itself. The fact that the council approved him..well doesn't the council still have a faction that is anti-donald and would do anything to beard the mayor? Did they support Eashoo? Was there any question about the appointment breaking any conflict of interest of rules. Surely someone in the administration vettes the candidates to make sure they are qualified from those legal points. Josh Freeman? any insight here on the process behind the scene of making sure candidates are "legal"?

The Charter, in 1-604 defines Conflict of Interest as the following:

Sec. 1-604 CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
A. An elective officer, appointee or employee who has a conflict between a personal interest and the public interest as defined by law, this Charter or ordinance shall fully disclose to the Chief Legal Officer the nature of the conflict.

B. Except as provided by law, no elective officer, appointee or employee of the City may participate in, vote upon or act upon any matter if a conflict exists.

(Adopted by the electorate, 11-5-74)

I don't believe that being a relative would fall under this Section/definition. I believe that they are speaking more in terms of a monetary conflict.

P.S. Why this rabid interest in Eashoo? Almost stalker like.... Seems odd....
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Even if it did fall under the charter it wouldn't really matter unless Don Williamson thinks it matters like with everything else. Has Flint ever followed this Charter? I'd be willing to bet there's numerous conflicts of interest within our city government perhaps even with the mayor himself.
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:41 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John schreef:
Ted this is great, see this is the team work we need around here.
We can all help stroke each other, you stroke me, i will stroke you.
in the end we will all be alot happier people.

When I get that info, i will e mail it to you Teddy boy.

There's no stroking involved here. I once heard a saying.

You can pick and choose your friends and your enemies. But family you’re stuck with. LOL

I'm always thrilled to learn about new family.
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
John schreef:
My case against Ryan Eashoo:

1.) He's too young to be so involved in the community, we need people that are seasoned. Ryan needs more seasoning.

2.) Ryan is trying to dissolve the Flint History Commission, he wants to make it go away. He had strict instructions from the Mayors office to do whatever he can to cause problems for the commission, and to get rid of it.

3.) Ryan Eashoo is related to Mayor Don Williamson, he is a nephew of Mayor Williamson. He is blood relation, which is a conflict of interest. I will copy proof and post it to Flint Talk and do a live interview with the Laundry room to prove my facts.

4.) Ryan Eashoo was appointed to the Flint History Commission by Mayor Williamson his uncle, and approved by Flint City Council. This is a conflict of interest.

5.) I just found out that Ryan Eashoo is a 1099 employee of Patsy Lou Williamson, he is a Public Relations Person. Patsy Lou is the first lady of Flint Michigan and married to Mayor Don Williamson. This is another conflict of interest. I will also provide pictures of Ryan at the dearlership, and a phone log record from the dealership.

6.) Ryan is out for himself, and is wanting to become City Administrator after Peggy Cook moves down south near her kids. Alabama my sources tell me.

I want to prove I am not a weird, psycho quoter. I will provide facts on my case, I do also plead for voice of reason to call me, e mail me or something to give me more info on her allegations. The truth shall set us all free.

Ok great. finally. Lets see the beef John. We're waiting.

I'd suggest before making your demands for resignations and tar and pitch-forks, you get your facts together, which apparently you are still trying to establish.

You are nothing but an agent provacateur without an actual case.

regarding your points above.

1. age- thats absurd on its face. that is a value judgement, not a hard criteria. its in the eye of the beholder. age does not equal ability. To do any job capably a person needs two things: motivation and ability. You can have an experienced person who is less capable than a less experienced more motivated person. You can also have a 30 year veteran who in reality has nothing more than 30 years of 1 year experience; meaning they haven't grown, just done the same thing they did the first year over and over. Not good. You're not going to get anyone thrown out of any office because they are too young, too black, too white, too christian/muslim, too male/female. Try poor performance, malfeasance, corruption etc. Those are legit reasons.

2. Waiting for your proof. get ahold of the memo since you cite a specific communication/directive. It has to be authenticated. Might help to show motive too. Why does the mayor want to eradicate the commission? That's essential in defining the case for a successful "prosecution" even in the court of public opinion.

3. Waiting for the proof. Show us the relationship. If you do, all you will have proven is a familial relationship. The next step is to show how this is a legal "conflict of interest". What rule/regulation/city policy was broken. Otherwise see number one above. It becomes a value judgement...it may offend your sensibility of a conflict of interest...but not to anyone else. Doing an interview is fine, and may be entertaining, but it of itself doesn't establish proof. Its just another venue for communication. have the hard proof in hand and available for inspection. Remember too, Ryan Eashoo is scehduled for the Laundry Room big show. There is another opportunity to confront him. BTW. his banner ad is at the top of this site with contact information. He's in business, must have a phone number, look it up.

4. Seems the same as number 3. Apparently being related to the donald is a conflict of interest in and of itself. The fact that the council approved him..well doesn't the council still have a faction that is anti-donald and would do anything to beard the mayor? Did they support Eashoo? Was there any question about the appointment breaking any conflict of interest of rules. Surely someone in the administration vettes the candidates to make sure they are qualified from those legal points. Josh Freeman? any insight here on the process behind the scene of making sure candidates are "legal"?

5. Again what is the formal conflict? You are aware of course that every elected pol finds ways to LEGALLY reward supporters, friends etc...hell many of our diplomats are nothing more than big campaign contributors to the presidents. Josh Freeman has already weighed in on the nepotism ordinance. Apparently its worded such that both Peggy & Bob Cook can work for the mayor in his administration. Want to test "conflict of interest" start there. I think you'll get an education on just what the legal application of conflict of interest is...I am more certain your concept and the construct in use are two different things. BTW, I believe the dealership is owned and operated Rolling Eyes by Patsy Lou, not the donald Wink Wink none of us believe that, but legally, we can't prove anything else. Thus I'd assert anyone working for the dealership has at least an appearnace of "arms length" relationship to the mayor/administration govt't of COF.

6. Two thoughts. First so what? Everyone is out for their own interests. But its a crime for Eashoo to have any personal ambition?

Second, tell me why I should be concerned if donald appoints Ryan city administrator? Is he any more/less capable than Mrs Cook. Hell I don't even know if Mrs Cook is capable. Does anyone? With the donald as mayor, do you think she does anything more than just do what the donald tells her too. What does that take, punching the right numbers on a phone? String a few words together in a conversation? Do Patsy Lou's hair every week?
What if donald appointed Larry Ford to the admin position? Wouldn't the cry be payoff for a campaigner? of course and again, perfectly legit. And Ford may be more capable in that capacity than both Eashoo and Cook combined, would that be a bad thing?

Anyway, awaiting your results of your investigation. the jury still out on your last pargraph. My take on your constant [multiple threads] sniping of Eashoo is that you may have an unhealthy obsession with the man. Did you lose a girlfriend or a poker game to him? Did he screw you on a real estate deal? Are you business rivals? what?
What exactly is YOUR motivation? As an objective person [I am neither a supporter of Eashoo, nor detractor] I would want to know what if any agenda you may have vis a vis Eashoo & others.

I hate people who screw the public, and are related to crooks.
Its not unhealthy, its called passion.
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:22 pm 
John

Okay, the more this eats at me, the more pissed off I get. The more i get pissed off, the more i settle down. Now I think maybe I have been a little over the top on this issue. Hell, I should be more focused on the mayor, than Historic Commission and Ryan Eashoo.

To be honest all these things are hear say...... I don't have any proof, I don't even know Ryan Easho. I sometimes get carried away, and way into things, like my ex girl friends have always said.

I don't know any of this stuff, someone has been telling me these things to get me to post these things. I did call Ryan to apologize, but he is was upset and said I freaked him out.

I apologize and if anyone has any real info on Mayor Williamson and Ryan Eashoo being related please let me know.

John
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:27 pm 
Dave

quote:
John schreef:
Okay, the more this eats at me, the more pissed off I get. The more i get pissed off, the more i settle down. Now I think maybe I have been a little over the top on this issue. Hell, I should be more focused on the mayor, than Historic Commission and Ryan Eashoo.

To be honest all these things are hear say...... I don't have any proof, I don't even know Ryan Easho. I sometimes get carried away, and way into things, like my ex girl friends have always said.

I don't know any of this stuff, someone has been telling me these things to get me to post these things. I did call Ryan to apologize, but he is was upset and said I freaked him out.

I apologize and if anyone has any real info on Mayor Williamson and Ryan Eashoo being related please let me know.

John

Sounds like you should talk to someone about this, you have wasted a thread about bull shitt. Seriously call Community Mental Health, Catholic Charties to get some counseling. I will not reply to anymore of your posts.
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:15 pm 
Bill

Does anyone know how the "Special Meeting" went last night with Flint Historic District Commission? Did anyone video tape it? Did Ryan Eashoo attend?
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:46 pm 
Wize N. Heimer

quote:

thanks for the correction. I believe you are right about the Wendy's.

so if I follow you, then, you are suggesting there are two separate people posting as "John"? And second you are claiming the second person [the spoofer] is sugesting Eashoo is a) related to the mayor and b) intentionally trying to destroy the Historical commission?

Do I have that correct?

Well. Since "John #1" hasn't complained about false posts, it seems to me, there is only one. Second all the posts seem to be saying the same thing. Down with Eashoo, down with the mayor. So even if there were 2 posters using the one name, they seem to be saying the same thing.

As far as ID theft, its easy to avoid. Just register with a name. No need for the spy vs spy behavior. Are you posting this from a public access computer, with a cut-out email account? Sounds intriguing, but I'm not sure necessary.
Appreciate the clarification.

Dear Biggie,

Actual, I think "John" might have been the false VOR.

I see, "John" posted on another thread something about being over the top.

Maybe... maybe a ruse...

Look for another "oddball" to surface under a different name. "John" has caught on to using different names, I think. If I'm right, he also gets a kick out of it & will continue.

Of, course, my hope is that the above paragraph encourages his departure or, at least, some temporary silence.

The people/person behind all the historic commission/Cultural Center/City stuff is wiley, but not so smart (I think) as they/he think they/he is/are.

(O.k., I'm stopping with the word/word stuff)

Back to the things we've discussed:

Something happened last night with the commission, but I dont know what yet. Some meeting- open, I think.

More onthat item, Eashoo, mayor, cultural people, etc, after Christmas.

Me want to not think for a few days....

This is my only posting today. And as always, I will not post again under this name. (Hi, John... Hi, VOR II).

My next name should be okay.
John may catch on to these "name clues," but if he does I'll let you know.

P.S., Not knowing if you celebrate the holidays, I wish you well all the same.[/quote]
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:53 pm 
Dave

I agree with you, it seems as though there maybe a sick game on this mans part. Why though? I don't think of Eashoo,Barkas, Sinclair, Rutherford as the bad commissioners.

I think very poorly of Suoumela, Heddy, Smith. These are the people who lack common knowledge about the Commission. "Mr. John" should be going after those people.
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:58 pm 
Wize N. Heimer

quote:
Dave schreef:
I agree with you, it seems as though there maybe a sick game on this mans part. Why though? I don't think of Eashoo,Barkas, Sinclair, Rutherford as the bad commissioners.

I think very poorly of Suoumela, Heddy, Smith. These are the people who lack common knowledge about the Commission. "Mr. John" should be going after those people.

You have it backwards, the real problem starters, are Smith,Eashoo,Barkas, Sinclair. I bet these guys are all in bed with the mayor, trying to demolish the commission.

This is my LAST posting today. And as always, I will not post again under this name.

My next name should be better than this..
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:29 pm 
Joe

I wouldn't worry about it, it happens all the time.
Some people are inconsiderate as all hell
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:34 pm 
John

Ryan is a liar, and he is out for himself.
Ryan hates Flint, and should move out of this damn city.
Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:41 am 
drmikevsvc
F L I N T O I D

I'm not so sure about that.........

I don't know Ryan personally..............but anybody who puts their name and neck on the line for the benefit of Flint is okay in my book.....................

go Ryan........I don't care what your motives are.................as long as you bring positive recognition to Flintown.........more power to ya
Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:53 am 
GregoryJVanucci
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Wize N. Heimer schreef:
quote:
Dave schreef:

You have it backwards, the real problem starters, are Smith,Eashoo,Barkas, Sinclair. I bet these guys are all in bed with the mayor, trying to demolish the commission.

This is my LAST posting today. And as always, I will not post again under this name.

My next name should be better than this..

Dear administrator,

This is the second posting from a person who said he wasn't going to use the name again.

I think I found your imposter-poster.

Is there any way to learn his name? Could he or should he, at the very least, get a firm scolding?

I'm dead-on serious about thing I found him.
Besides the "This is my last post with this name" statement from the original poster, the second poster uses some of the same style and wording as a frequently posting guest named John. However, that may be just a coincidence.

Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: