FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: More guns less crime
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Hey Twotap, I am John Wilson co-owner and co-producer of the shows at flinttalkradio . I would like to invite you to come in some time to do a show about gun rights and your views on them if you ever get back around Flint. I am Pro gun rights, and we have a show called the Saturday Afternoon Shootout is of , of course, very strong Second Amendment. I am fairly certain that the guys from Saturday Afternoon Shootout would like to have you as a guest some time. They do their shows ever other Saturdays .Right now they are on hiaitus due to so many functions they are involved with connected to their Open Carry movement. I hope you get in contact with us at some point, our number is 810-208-1854 , you can leave a message and we will contact you as soon as we can. Hope to hear from you !
Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You'll get a character, that's for sure John...grin.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Dont get to Flint much anymore but who knows might happen someday although the turkeys are strutting, rivers are thawed and the steelhead await. Thanks for the invite though, if I do come down that way ill stop and pick andi up and she can moderate. Wink Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think andi03 would be a great guest!!

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:

I feel like I slighted you there Andi, it would be great to have you come in to talk about the things you find important . And Twotap, we could always do a phone in show for you . I think both of you as well as Back Again would be great guests for call in shows. I think Back Again is not living here locally anymore so perhaps a call in show would be the best option for him. I can't speak for any of our hosts (they decide who they want to have on their shows and what subjects they cover or don't cover) however I am fairly confident Ryan Eashoo wouldn't mind having all three ( Andi, Back Again and Twotap ) for call in segments of his show. Ryan seems to be very eager to hear from all the people of Flint: past, present and future.
So please Andi, Twotap and Back Again, please consider doing a call in interview with Ryan or perhaps some of other hosts. We are "flinttalkradio", and all of you people (and not just the three people I addressed specifically) are the people of Flint. Steve Myers, the one who started this forum place, is the other owner and producer of shows at flinttalkradio and we both encourage people to look at flinttalkradio as the means to air your opinions . We are in this city together, even those who no longer live here. What I have been surprized by is that so many people now living elsewhere still want to see Flint get turned around. I don't know of very many cities where ex pats so eagerly root for the cities and town they left behind as much as I see from those ex Flint people. I just wish that their loyalties will not be looked on by them as ill founded and a waste of time in the future.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

John, I don't openly carry, except in my own yard, but yesterday when I mentioned to some of my neighbors that it was legal, they got excited about the idea. I'm grinning now, thinking about a 70+ year old lady raking her lawn with a 460 S&W strapped to her hip. Smile

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John Wilson schreef:
quote:
andi03 schreef:

I feel like I slighted you there Andi, it would be great to have you come in to talk about the things you find important . And Twotap, we could always do a phone in show for you . I think both of you as well as Back Again would be great guests for call in shows. I think Back Again is not living here locally anymore so perhaps a call in show would be the best option for him. I can't speak for any of our hosts (they decide who they want to have on their shows and what subjects they cover or don't cover) however I am fairly confident Ryan Eashoo wouldn't mind having all three ( Andi, Back Again and Twotap ) for call in segments of his show. Ryan seems to be very eager to hear from all the people of Flint: past, present and future.
So please Andi, Twotap and Back Again, please consider doing a call in interview with Ryan or perhaps some of other hosts. We are "flinttalkradio", and all of you people (and not just the three people I addressed specifically) are the people of Flint. Steve Myers, the one who started this forum place, is the other owner and producer of shows at flinttalkradio and we both encourage people to look at flinttalkradio as the means to air your opinions . We are in this city together, even those who no longer live here. What I have been surprized by is that so many people now living elsewhere still want to see Flint get turned around. I don't know of very many cities where ex pats so eagerly root for the cities and town they left behind as much as I see from those ex Flint people. I just wish that their loyalties will not be looked on by them as ill founded and a waste of time in the future.

No, John that wasn't meant with disrespect...I am sorry if **you** felt like you slighted me that wasn't my intent. Twotap is a "character", "funny"...

I have been told that I have the face for radio Smile. But my opinions are just my opinions....I don't think that they carry any weight to be honest. My family has been in the state since 1835 and in the Flint area since 1905. My three great grandpa is buried here in Genesee County, it's the family ties that drive me...dunno.

There is never any loss in looking toward the future for a city, you just have to get thinking out of the here and now to accomplish it.

Thank you for thinking of me though, it means more than you know...seriously.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
John, I don't openly carry, except in my own yard, but yesterday when I mentioned to some of my neighbors that it was legal, they got excited about the idea. I'm grinning now, thinking about a 70+ year old lady raking her lawn with a 460 S&W strapped to her hip. Smile

There is a guy in our "hoity toity" neighborhood that does this...what is he afraid of the deer and rutting season? Sheesh...
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Dont get to Flint much anymore but who knows might happen someday although the turkeys are strutting, rivers are thawed and the steelhead await. Thanks for the invite though, if I do come down that way ill stop and pick andi up and she can moderate. Wink Very Happy

As long as it's not in your Hummer, you'll leave too much of a carbon footprint, and you don't have a weapon in the vehicle...we'll be just fine....grin.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:05 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Oh their will be a weapon in the vehicle for sure. Laughing I always have one with me. Shocked by the way your missing out on a very savvy "gunnut" Wink by not including Dave Starr. I dont know but im guessing that backagain is relocating once again thus his absence from the forum. Ill try throwing something out there that will get his dander up and see if he responds. Laughing

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Oh their will be a weapon in the vehicle for sure. Laughing I always have one with me. Shocked by the way your missing out on a very savvy "gunnut" Wink by not including Dave Starr. I dont know but im guessing that backagain is relocating once again thus his absence from the forum. Ill try throwing something out there that will get his dander up and see if he responds. Laughing

Yeah, thought I'd bait ya with that post of mine! Gunnut? I didn't know that weapons had testicles. Smile
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Run a cylinder full of hot loads thru this one handed and ill guarantee you too can grow a pair. Laughing

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
quote:
Dave Starr schreef:

There is a guy in our "hoity toity" neighborhood that does this...what is he afraid of the deer and rutting season? Sheesh...

Afraid of horny deer? Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Deer are you horny tonight??

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Good God gentlemen...
Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: