FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: New Community and Economic Director
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
She is trying to get it a historic district and now that she is a Walling Cronie she will make for sure that happens.

Once again, if you are being facetious, ignore this. But I bet you are serious. For Johnson to make sure that this historic district happens would be a conflict of interest. But hey what do you care, you seem to think that the ends justify the means.

For a few weeks, I thought you were starting to learn something. You actually made a few responsible posts. I should have known that it couldn't last. You are now back to the Eyes-wide-shut mentality you had during the elections.

Thomas Jefferson
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
She is trying to get it a historic district and now that she is a Walling Cronie she will make for sure that happens.

The process is lengthy (over a year) and requires a lot of legwork. With her working and probably having to work extra time, she may not be able to provide all of the necessary data to the state. There will have to be a public hearing and if everything is in order, then the houses that meet the criteria will be placed on the historic register. There are areas where only a number of addresses are shown as historic.

Besides why should we trust you after you got 16 to 30 residents to drive to a rally that WASN'T!

Lynn Waybright knows Wendy Johnson, but they are not friends by any stretch of the imagination. Lynn and her groups do not want to be in an historic district, so I quess you could say they are in opposition.
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

So Wendy and Lynne are enemies? I have heard that from more than one person, can you confirm this?
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

They are on opposite sides of the proposed Historic designation. Lynne is opposed to it.
Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Wendy Johnson has simply requested that the Historic District Commission look into/research the possibilty that an area become a historic district. Just because someone requests it doesn't mean it will automatically become a historic district. If you want to be involved Derrick please contact me and attend our meetings. Our meetings are open to the public and everyone is welcome.

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

You don't know shit Eashoo, shut up already!
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 pm 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
You don't know shit Eashoo, shut up already!

Look at the Crack-Pot calling the Kettle black!

You stated that Lynne Waybright and Wendy Johnson were friends. Then when people came out saying you were wrong, you asked if they were enemies.

Since you obviously did not know what you are talking about, apparently

"You don't know shit."

So maybe you are the one that needs to

"shut up already!"

Thomas Jefferson
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Eashoo don't know shit
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3