FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: opinions on downtown restaurants
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

That woman is rude and closes her doors at various times. You never know when you will get service.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

So the big question is ( drum roll please),, HOW DOES SHE STAY IN BUSINESS? I won't go back there. Does anyone know her name anyway? Maybe , to be fair (but hell,it is more fun to talk behind her back now isn't it, be honest) someone should tell her what we all have been saying here and maybe she will correct her behavior. I hope not though, we all have to have people we love to hate, right?
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
So the big question is ( drum roll please),, HOW DOES SHE STAY IN BUSINESS? I won't go back there. Does anyone know her name anyway? Maybe , to be fair (but hell,it is more fun to talk behind her back now isn't it, be honest) someone should tell her what we all have been saying here and maybe she will correct her behavior. I hope not though, we all have to have people we love to hate, right?

nope and i haven't been back, she was rude to me 3 times.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
nope and i haven't been back, she was rude to me 3 times.

That's about the best one can do. Good Beans is a much better choice, just not as convenient if you aren't downtown.

Good call, Webs, on the Temple and thanks for the heads up on Bali's! I still need to stop in there.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:05 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Don't forget Rolls R Ready and Pages Book store.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

She is a mean woman and I don't think she even likes her self. Her name is Julie and she is the owner.

[quote="Domet"]My thoughts brian:
To get your immediates out of the way,

Oh, Brown Sugar - decent coffee, but I think the owner has a bad attitude and is in general rude if she hasn't gotten to know you.
Don't know if you count it, but Tom Z's (now Flint's Original Coney Island) is an awesome, relatively cheap place to sit down and dine.

quote]
Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm 
Furnitureguy
F L I N T O I D

Yes, her name is Julie Prince. She is awfully rude and snotty for sure. This was a sad thing for downtown. It was the first good renovated coffee house and could have been a great success. She has done nothing but be continually negative and claims she never has enough customers to stay open past 6 etc.

I believe if this place would have had a professional operator, and not some hillbilly haag with a bad attitude, downtown would have had a successful coffee house, just as Blackstones is a success because of an operator who knows what he is doing. She is pathetic as she complains she has no business constantly to the Journal evrery damn time she is interviewed. SHE HAS NO BUSINESS BECAUSE SHE IS A TERRIBLE OPERATOR!
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm 
Furnitureguy
F L I N T O I D

Does anyone have her email address so we can send this thread to her. She really should evaluate the claims made here. Its not just one or two unhappy people. She would be better off stepping down and letting someone who knows what they are doing operate her place......
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Maybe she just consumes excessive amounts of her product. Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: