FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The October Political Surprise hits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Is it the Community Foundation, the Chamber of Commerce or even an entirely different entity creating all this chaos in the election. More importantly it this illegal campaigning designed to keep people away from the polls. A low turnout will favor the incumbent according to the pundits.

Strategic Media Strategies is handling a number of local messaging including a hospital association. Dark money sources are difficult to bring into the light. Their lack of transparency creates an environment where the public loses even more trust in their government. How do voters sort out the lies and distortions and discern the truth?

A new political is coming out against Pfeiffer. The polling must have shown his ads were effective as the new ad attacks the credibility of his ads and link him to the Republican administration responsible for poisoning Flint. The ad is published by Moving Flint Forward, Is this the initiative created by the Community Foundation and Genesee Flint Regional Chamber of Commerce? Who created the Facebook site of the same name?

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Moving Flint Forward - Community Foundation of Greater Flint
https://www.cfgf.org/…/…/MovingFlintForward/.../Default.aspx
The Moving Flint Forward Fund of the Foundation for Flint is administered by the Genesee Chamber Foundation, a supporting organization of the Flint ..
Foundation for Flint
The 2014-2016 Flint Water Crisis has touched the hearts of people nationwide. The outpouring of generosity from across our country and globe has been heartwarming and inspiring. What we know for sure is that people love Flint, Michigan.
On May 13, 2016, the Foundation for Flint, a supporting organization of the Community Foundation of Greater Flint, was established to assist in Flint’s emergency and recovery from the water crisis. A 501(c)3 public charity, the Foundation for Flint raises and distributes resources to serve the long-term health and development needs of Flint children and their families and the economic vitality of the City of Flint, through two charitable funds – the Flint Child Health and Development Fund, aka www.flintkids.org, and the Moving Flint Forward Fund.

Isaiah Oliver serves as the President of the Foundation for Flint. Directors of the Foundation for Flint also serve as trustees of the Community Foundation of Greater Flint. They are Dr. Bobby Mukkamala – Chair; Leanne Panduren, Vice Chair; Manal Saab, Secretary; Tim Knecht and George Wilkinson.

Moving Flint Forward
Community · 227 like this

Moving Flint Forward sent a mailer in support of Scott Kincaid. and it had a return address in Detroit. The same address is the address of the Michigan Voter project. Michigan Voter Project got a lot of grief from recipients of a mailer accusing voters of not having voted in the primary. 440 Burroughs,Detroit, MIch 48206.

"Last week, the Moving Flint Forward Fund took a giant leap forward with a $1 million commitment from the FlintNOW Foundation, a private-sector initiative by Tom Gores, Chairman and CEO of Platinum Equity and Owner of the Detroit Pistons." from an interview by Tim Herman regarding Moving Flint Forward/

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:07 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

November 4, 2014 ·
Remember, IF you vote or not is public information, but WHO you vote for is secret.

Make sure to vote TODAY!
VOTE.MICHIGAN.GOV

Paul Schaefer I voted in the August 2017 primary election (in person) as did my elderly mom (absentee ballot) yet today we both get postcards from you accusing us of not voting in the August 2017 primary. Don't you think your money would be well spent hassling people who actually hadn't voted?

Kristen Gearhart I want to know who YOU support and why you feel the need to bully me to vote. It's none of your business if I don't vote for whatever reason--GOT IT? I read your stupid postcard today. Shame on you for your big brother tactics. I despise this supposed project.

Cindy Niemeyer I agree Tangerine M. Bruton. Its kinda like their bullying people into it. I'm a proud voter but still seems like a bully tactic!

Helen Tharp So michigan voter project what's your point? I think your message is wrong and it is not getting your meaning across.

Kandy Munsell They know who YOU vote for they give you a number . They know how the vote the old and the young, men women,black white and in between nothing is confidential

Linda Fields Thugs.

Justin Collings Not afraid of someone knowing I vote but its bull shit that weither or not I vote gets printed on a card and sent to my neighbors. Try to Guilt me or bother me n my home, my place of peace and u will know my opinion on gun rights

Denise Compton Done, but not because I fear someone will find out I didn't.

Amanda Blaire Apger-Krawetzke Oh im so terrified to know that everyone will know I didnt vote. Smh. I dont give a crap if its public knowledge. Its my right to choose whether or not to vote but my vote makes no difference. Not really.

Michael Coggins Won't be long though before they know who one voted for !
It all should be private
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Michigan Voter Project is also sending out mailers in the Flint area. Could this be who sent out the nast mailers or was it a cruder imitation. The Detroit address is a ThinkTech site.

Bottom line who is behind the new video? Who is sending out the outrageous mailers? Who is the group spending $22,000 on Comcast alone plus WJRT TV 12, WNEM TV5, and WEYI TV 25? Why wasn't more research done by the media to verify these purchasers were legitimate. Did WNEM know or suspect as they noted Opportunity for Michigan was a poor credit risk and wanted the money up front?The voters have a right to know and they don't need this cabal of endless attack ads.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:38 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

·
For quite some time there have been allegations that there was a bombshell that would be release on Scott Kincaid's wife, Betty. First rumors tried to link her to the Shrine scandal and Nick Singelis. I guess they did not realize that she was the one who first reported the embezzlement.
Now individuals have gone through her Facebook sites looking or dirt. They went all the way back to 2015 to say Ah Ha she made an insensitive remark against Muslims. Nosey, I also looked at her comments. What I saw was 2 references to Burkas and weapons. that tugged at my memory. Looking into that year there were many stories of Burka wearing terrorists and nations, Senegal included, considering bans on this garb. Many men disguised themselves as women in burkas in order to carry out an attack. Her comments were more fearful than derogatory and indeed whole nations were expressing outrage and implementing bans. Her remarks were tepid and even news media stories were more insensitive.
Personally, I think this in depth research into a candidates spouse is reprehensible. What other spouses did they investigate? And if they did was it to this investigative degree? Well as they say-HATERS ARE GOING TO BE HATERS!
Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:18 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Donna Ashburn-Poplar
14 hrs · Flint ·
THE SCHEME REVEALED
WOW!! When you thought you heard it all. The latest news, if the incumbent City Council Members, Poplar, Nelson, Fields, Davis, Winfrey and Callaway were to be defeated (Heaven Forbid) by the INEXPERIENCED young candidates, that have, been coerced to run in the council race and planted by Weaver, Chief Mayor, Giicreast and Stanley, the Weaver team will have the votes to make Eric Mays Council President. I pray that Scott Kincaid becomes Mayor and the incumbents are Re-Elected with the exception of Eric Mays. Anita Brown is my choice for the 1st Ward City Council person, because of her 20-years Municipal Government EXPERIENCE working for the City of Flint Ombudsman Office as a Senior Investigator, investigating City of Flint internal departmental wrong doing and violations of policies and procedures. I also strongly suppot Anita Brown, because of her community involvement, compassion, and dedication to Flint, and her Self.- Respect and Respect for others. Take a close look at Eric Mays, bad choices and his disrespectful ungodly public behavior, and seriously ask yourself can we really take the chance of having this man, Eric Mays , who has without a doubt proven to be unstable in ALL his ways, to serve as Council President? The PROBLEMS Flint is faced with right now is not a joking matter. Flint's CHALLENGES are to SERIOUS and CRITICAL, and we can NOT allow our frustrations with government, to gamble with our vote.and give to individuals with ZERO EXPERIENCE. Governor Snyder and the SLICK Political Operatives dressed in wolves clothing will use their political trickery and manipulation to take complete advantage of their political immaturity and lack of political savvy. The Law of Reasoning, lets us ALL know that this is NOT the time to gamble with our votes. We must set a side frustration, anger, relationships and do what's RIGHT for Flint and ALL its people. We DON'T need political trainees NOT in the mist of a storm.We need City Council people who are Mature, EXPERIENCED and COURAGEOUS people, who ALREADY know Flint's current situation and the seriousness of the critical problems Flint is faced with, and are familiar with the players, know the traps to watch out for and know the do's and don'ts, and who have already proven they can STAND UP against Snyder and other political operatives and political bullies.. Please, my family, my friends DON'T GAMBLE WITH YOUR VOTE. ITS TOO RISKY.EXPERIENCE in the MIST of a STORM DO MATTER.
Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Another Mays meltdown was on Comcast last week. Mays was screaming that he was going to be Council President. He can't keep a secret.
Thing got how when Kincaid lost his temper with Mays and Mays asked the President to intercede. President Nelson told mays how Kincaid of Mays going on the Pastors show Saturday mornings to "talk about him (Kincaid) like a dog".
Shame on Paul Herring for being part of the charade and turning down the volume when mays asked.

The pastors basically announced this plan when they asked or a council to support Weaver. Do you think they meant rubber stamp her?
Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:20 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I had heard there was an anti Weaver a on Channel 12, but I had not seen it until today. Serendipity or something because I no sooner turned the TV on when the ad started. The disclaimer said it was paid for by Great Lakes Renaissance. BUt maybe someone with more skills than me can find them.
The ad was uploaded on 10-17-17 and will stop after election day.
The ad was requested by Kristin Keeler and it was to be an issue ad regarding the City of Flint. To me this was an outright political ad .
The address for Great Lakes Restoration is a PO Box . (PO Box 16147, Lansing Michigan, 48901)

The ad agency is Vanguard Public Affairs, 215 S Washington, suite 230, Lansing, MIchigan, 48933.
The President and CEO is TJ Bucholz, (Thomas) His bio states he was recruited to government by former Governor John Engler bu he also worked for Granholm.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

TJ also has the unique experience of serving as senior program officer for United States Program Advocacy at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in Seattle, Wash., developing strategic initiatives, advocacy partnerships, and media campaigns in concert with a host of grantees.
TJ Bucholz has more than 20 years of experience providing policy and communications counsel to leaders in the private, public, and philanthropic sectors. He specializes in strategic communications, issue management, message development, political advocacy, crisis communication, image consultation, and media relations.
Recruited to state government in 1999 by Republican Governor of Michigan John Engler, TJ has a decade of experience directing communications and advocacy in the Executive Branch for both Engler and Democratic Governor of Michigan Jennifer Granholm, having served as communications director for the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH), the Michigan Department of Education and the State Board of Education.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Sally Haywood
2 hrs ·
Haven't been watching TV because I can't stand seeing Trump on my favorite news stations. Turned on to Morning Joe and saw my first ad by Opportunity for Michigan ad. Powerful ad as was the Great Lakes Renaissance ad yesterday. Very clever how they ran the ads within the 10 day period required to register their groups. It was like a gut punch when they launched the final line "She's (Weaver photo) safe, are you?".
Technically these ads might be issue ad as they never said to "elect" any candidate nor did they say kick Weaver out. It would be interesting to see what populations they were targeting as they mainly focused on news and sports shows.
We may learn something about these ads now that the required time to register has passed. They can even disguise that filing.
However the anti-Kincaid ads and the pro- Kincaid ads are definitely not issue ads.
I remember when Williamson ran some anti-Wright Newspaper ads during the 1998 Harden and Wright election.By using the page reserved or his auto ads, it was a slam dunk to figure out who paid for the ad. But even his eventual filing, the news ran the story that an unknown Minnesota group ran the ad. Williamson had a racetrack in Brainerd.
Harden actually said he did not want that kind of ads in the election even though his wife and some supporters were being followed and harassed. While some attributed Harden's win partially on that ad, wright came back 2 years later with revenge in mind. That was the year that Wright ran 2 campaigns, one in the predominately white community and one led by John Hightower who used the Concerned Pastors newspaper and other newspapers that targeted the Black community, They offered the proverbial brown paper bag to political consultant Sam Riddle.The money laundering charges or Wright stemmed from that race.
People want to know what ultimate benefit will be derived from this contentious race. Why is so much hidden money being thrown in this race and who are these outside sources? What is at stake?
Rumors are the Members of the Chamber of Commerce and Foundation are throwing money in the race. But when did they become anti-Weaver. Sam Riddle's name is coming up and his meetings with Eric Mays. Could this be a reaction to the growing political rhetoric from the Concerned Pastors.. The Pastors also challenge the development of the downtown only.
This is going to be an interesting election day. Be prepared for disruptions at the polls. There is already anger that the main side walk to City Hall has been removed and people are telling voters at the 3 polling sites there to enter across the grass.
Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:36 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Questions and Answers about "Issue Advertising" in Michigan Election Campaigns

What is meant by the term, “issue advertisement?"
Issue advertisements don’t use language such as “vote for,” “vote against,” “support” or “defeat” a candidate. Rather than explicitly exhorting a vote for, or against, a candidate, most of these advertisements seek to define the character, qualifications, record or fitness for office of some candidate who is facing the electorate. Frequently these advertisements will urge the viewer or listener to contact the candidate and tell him what you think about one thing or another.

Why do the sponsors of these advertisements use an indirect approach to support or oppose a candidate?
The contributors to the funds that buy the undisclosed candidate-focused advertising don’t want to leave their fingerprints on campaign records.

Isn’t this a distinction without a difference?
It is, indeed. Seldom will a candidate’s own advertisements say, “vote for me,” or “defeat my opponent.” Candidates’ own ads, which must be disclosed in the campaign finance reporting system, tout the sponsor’s positive attributes, or attack the character or qualifications of his opponent – just the same as an issue ad. You’ll see candidates’ ads and bogus issue ads telling you that a candidate is “fighting for you and making a difference.” Rarely will any contemporary campaign ads tell you how to vote, unless they’re talking about a ballot initiative.

Why does this matter? Isn’t this just one big celebration of the First Amendment?
In the 2010 case of Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Supreme Court was asked to decide whether disclosure of contributors to groups that buy political advertisements should be limited to cases of express advocacy or its functional equivalent. In an 8-1 decision, the Court said disclosure may be required for any candidate-focused advertisements. The decision said, “The First Amendment protects political speech; and disclosure permits citizens and shareholders to react to the speech of corporate entities in a proper way. This transparency enables the electorate to make informed decisions and give proper weight to different speakers and messages.”

You should assume that the interest groups and wealthy individuals who write five, six or seven-figure checks to the entities that aggregate funds to pay for candidate-focused advertising are rational economic actors. They are making investments in candidates and they will be seeking some sort of favorable public policy as a return on their investment. That is just the system we have. You should always ask yourself: Who is paying for this? What do they want? Why can’t I find answers to these questions?

Would disclosure diminish the First Amendment rights of contributors who currently benefit from anonymity?
The anonymous donors who fear disclosure say their rights to freedom of association with the fund aggregators who sponsor candidate-focused ads would be injured if their identities were revealed. This argument is derived from the 1958 Supreme Court case of NAACP v. Alabama, where the NAACP won the right to confidentiality for its members at a time when civil rights workers were being lynched and murdered in the Deep South. That situation is different in kind from a corporation that wishes to spend $1 million anonymously to elect a Supreme Court justice to hear its case in the appeals pipeline, and is worried that the target of its support may have to disqualify himself from their case if their campaign relationship is known. Or, from a case where a wealthy individual is willing to spend $1 million anonymously to elect a governor he believes will carry his policy water.

As the late Justice Louis Brandeis famously said, “Sunshine is the best disinfectant.” Association of campaign donors should be free and public.

Why is most issue advertising so brutally negative?
The easiest emotions to evoke among voters are fear and anger. Campaign consultants will tell you that it’s easier to drive their opponent’s negatives than it is to raise their own candidate’s positives. It’s very simple: negative campaign advertising works.

Is candidate-focused issue advertising in Michigan state campaigns some new scourge that was caused by the Citizens United decision?
Corporate-financed candidate-focused advertising has been a significant factor in the most contentious Michigan state campaigns since 2000. Practically speaking, Citizens United hasn’t changed much about Michigan state campaigns so far. The one element that appeared to be new in the 2010 gubernatorial primary campaigns was the large number of committees paying for the functional equivalent of express advocacy, not the amount they spent.

The Supreme Court’s decision to allow corporate independent expenditures does appear to have unleashed a torrent of new corporate spending in federal election campaigns. Unfortunately, disclosure of the interest groups that put the money in the black boxes that pay for advertisements in federal campaigns is not much better than that which is in effect for state campaigns.

If this advertising is outside the campaign finance reporting system, how can you say whether it’s a big problem or a little problem?
Throughout this decade, the Michigan Campaign Finance Network has been collecting political spending data from the public files of state television broadcasters and cable systems. MCFN has documented over $50 million worth of campaign advertising that was not reported in the Department of State’s campaign finance disclosure system.

As one example of the scope of this phenomenon: In the 2008 Michigan Supreme Court campaign, the candidates’ spending plus reported independent expenditures by PACs and the political parties totaled $3.7 million. MCFN documented $3.8 million worth of candidate-focused advertising by the Michigan Chamber of Commerce and the political parties that was not reported through the state’s campaign finance reporting system. Literally, over half the money in the 2008 Supreme Court campaign was off the books.

What am I supposed to do about this?
Tell your elected representatives this scam is destroying the integrity of our electoral processes and they need to pass laws to require disclosure of all donors who pay for candidate-focused political advertising.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

from Michigan Campaign Finance Networks- Why the public has to put up with hidden money in our elections.
Michigan Campaign Finance Network
Following the money in Michigan politics

Issue advertising in Michigan state campaigns

This page has representative samples of television "issue" advertisements from 2016, 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008 state campaigns.

The sample ads are accompanied by tables that show spending in the respective campaigns, and the amount of that spending that was outside the campaign finance reporting system. Since 2000, the state political parties and nonprofit corporations have sponsored $130 million worth of candidate-focused television advertisements that sought to define political candidates' suitability for public office. The MDP, MRP and those nonprofits have disclosed nothing to the State of Michigan about the sources who gave them the money to pay for the ads

We will never know who put up the money for these ads.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

non-existent entities sending out campaign literature is not new
Notificaition with Factual and Legal Analysis to Joseph Munem - FEC
https://www.fec.gov/files/legal/murs/current/97823.pdf
Warren, MI 48092-6302. RE: MUR 6342. ^. Joseph Munem. Nl qrk. Dear Mr. Munem: fM. ^. On August 10,2010, the Federal Election Commission notified you of
www.fec.gov
FEC.GOV
Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:09 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

MICHIGAN CAMPAIGN
FINANCE NETWORK
FOLLOWING THE MONEY IN MICHIGAN POLITICS
press
follow the money
key numbers
$upreme court
transparency reforms
about us
contact us
diy research
Michigan's failed system of accountablity
MCFN Statement on the 2015 State Integrity Investigation from the Center from Public Integrity

It is no wonder that Michigan ranks 50th among the states in the new State Integrity Investigation from the Center for Public Integrity. Among Michigan's serious deficiencies: • Michigan has no law whatever on personal financial disclosure for officeholders and high administration officials. The public has no way to recognize when a public servant is serving his own financial interest at the expense of the public interest. • There is no cooling off period for individuals moving from elected office or a high administration position to lobbying or employment related to official public responsibilities. There are no safeguards protecting the public interest against unscrupulous public servants serving their own future employment prospects at the expense of the public interest. • Michigan's campaign finance disclosure system is abysmal. Fully one-third of all spending for communications about electoral candidates in Michigan's 2014 state elections was not disclosed through the State's campaign finance reporting system. The legislature and the governor acted in 2013 to make campaign finance reporting weaker and less meaningful. • Michigan's lobbying disclosure is ineffective. A significant amount of lobbyists' activity is not disclosed due to ill-advised reporting thresholds. There is no way to identify how much money multi-client lobbyists spend representing their various clients, or what bill, budget or regulation they are lobbying for, or against. Transparency and accountability are inoculation against corruption. The citizens of Michigan do not have the protections they deserve. The fact that Michigan has won a race to the bottom for integrity standards should not be a point of pride. The legislature and the governor should get to work and address this national embarrassment.
Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:53 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

PAC man

By Neal McNamara

Two campaign contributions to Mayor Virg Bernero are from unregistered PACs

Two political action committees that contributed $1,000 to Mayor Virg Bernero’s campaign coffers in 2009 were not registered with the state Secretary of State’s office, according to state records.
The PSI PAC and the Dickinson Wright PAC both donated to Bernero’s coffers this year. PSI, which stands for Professional Service Industries, and is a national engineering firm with an office in Lansing, donated $1,000 to Bernero’s campaign on Nov. 2. Dickinson Wright, a Detroit law firm with offices in Lansing, gave $1,000 on Sept. 9.

According to state campaign finance law, a organization that wishes to make contributions as a PAC must file a statement of organization no more than 10 days after it gives a donation of $500 or more.

Bernero aide Joe McDonald, who was treasurer of Bernero’s campaign, offered explanations for both donations. With the PSI PAC contribution, he said after reviewing the check, he determined that the money came from an out of state committee and that a campaign worker wrote down that it came from a PAC with a local address. McDonald said that campaign would return that $1,000.

He said he believed that a campaign worker marked the Dickinson Wright contribution down wrong as coming from Dickinson Wright PAC when it came from several lawers at Dickinson Wright PLLC, which stands for Professional Limited Liability Company.

Secretary of State spokeswoman Kelly Chesney said that there was no record of either a PSI PAC or a Dickinson Wright PAC in the state records. A PSI company spokesman, Executive Vice President Tom Boogher, did not return a call seeking comment. A call to the office of Dickinson Wright in Bloomfield Hills — where the supposed PAC was registered — seeking comment about the firm’s PAC was not returned.

The Secretary of State’s office does not check on whether PACs donating to local races are registered. She said it would be the job of the Ingham County clerk.

Ingham County Clerk Mike Bryanton was unaware of the unregistered PACs. Bryanton said that his office checks over candidates’ campaign finance reports to make sure all contributions add up and that no contributions were over the limit. He said that his office is not staffed to check the validity of each donor to a campaign.

“We have to take candidates at their word unless someone looks (at the campaign finance report) and brings a problem to someone’s attention,” Bryanton said.

Bryanton said Tuesday he had spoken to McDonald regarding the PACs and will send Bernero’s campaign an errors and omissions report, which gives Bernero’s campaign nine days to find out what went wrong with the two PAC donations.

Bryanton said that when a campaign finance report complaint is brought to his office, he usually recommends that the person register a complaint with the state. The Secretary of State’s office maintains a process for campaign finance violations.

“We’re not the police,” Bryanton said. “I have no real authority to do any kind of investigation, that’s why when people call with an allegation, we direct them to rules and compliance for the secretary of state,” referring to a department within that office.

A check of the campaign finance statements of other candidates who ran for city office in Lansing in 2009, including mayoral candidate Carol Wood and Council candidates Tina Houghton, Kathie Dunbar, Jessica Yorko, Brian Jeffries and City Clerk Chris Swope, turned up no donations from any unregistered PACs.

Bernero was by far the largest fundraiser in the area last year. According to the campaign finance report submitted to Ingham County prior to the Nov. 3 election, Bernero had raised $80,000 between Aug. 25 and Oct. 19, and for the four years leading up to November had raised a total of $357,352.
Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:35 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: