FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: Just Show Me The Funny

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

It seems like that's all we ever talk about here - politics! Sure, politics are funny, but enough of the politics, people! Lighten up. Let's have fun!

So here's the deal. The person who can come up with the funniest finish to this joke wins the Mark Bonto prize for funniest Flint Talker! So come on - let's see how funny you are!

Michelle Obama said she has been in love with Barack Obama ever since he took her on their first date and bought her ice cream.

Okay, now it's your turn. That's a set up, if I've ever heard any! Finish the joke! Come one, go at it and have fun!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
lovebird
F L I N T O I D

Barack gave Michelle a sample of his Banana Nut Truffle and she responded by letting him a taste of her Pralines and Cream.
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

she fell in love with him because the ice cream was Superman.

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I am really trying hard to think of something funny about lactose intolerance...but I can't. Smile
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Obama then fired the owner of the ice cream shop as they were going bankrupt, and put in some guy with a German name.
Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Not only with a guy with German name, Rusty, but one who also doesn't pay his taxes!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andew17
F L I N T O I D

I like the jokes.

Son: Why do barbers become good drivers shortly?
Father replied in short: Because they know all the short cuts..
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 am 
hadriya9091
F L I N T O I D

So "insider" was making a joke! Not bad, but I'm like Steve - I thought you were serious, too!

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 am 
Jessie Pearl
F L I N T O I D

Yes i too agree with someone who told she fell love with him because of ice cream.

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 am 
chrisadams
F L I N T O I D

Actually politics is not what is funny. The people who rule us now are the funny ones. They really don’t know what they are doing. And what they do is completely obnoxious. I really feel pity for the politics today.

----------------------------
CHRIS ADAMS
fix microsoft errors
Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 am 
rdokoye
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:
It seems like that's all we ever talk about here - politics! Sure, politics are funny, but enough of the politics, people! Lighten up. Let's have fun!

So here's the deal. The person who can come up with the funniest finish to this joke wins the Mark Bonto prize for funniest Flint Talker! So come on - let's see how funny you are!

Michelle Obama said she has been in love with Barack Obama ever since he took her on their first date and bought her ice cream.

Okay, now it's your turn. That's a set up, if I've ever heard any! Finish the joke! Come one, go at it and have fun!

It must have been a drug laced ice cream bonanza.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: