FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: NAACP wants top LEOs to discuss serial killer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Two Tap regardless of what you think. The proper wording is NAACP. This organization goes into battle for anyone that has been discriminated against. Had the organization known about the serial killer it would have been front and center from the beginning. If blame is to be layed hold it against the cities top law enforcement officers. The prosecutor and police chief as they told no one and certainly did not share this information to the NAACP about this killer/slasher running rampant amongst our citizens.

Ps and yes the organization would have and will go into battle for 15 white men and even you. Don't blame everything on a subculture there have been countless robberies and murders committed by the upper and middle class as well. Unfortunately people are so quick to blame the poor knowing when they do so the poor have little or no help to defend themselves.

If you or anyone else has any discriminatory complaints regardless of skin color. ethnos or economics please feel free to call the office at 1-810-742-8622 They will be happy to address your issues. The office hours are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 10 AM to 2 PM This is an all volunteer staff as no one is paid anything for the services rendered to the community.

On your computer type in NAACP/History to find out more about this organization
Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:01 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Webs and rbr, you are wrong about the NAACP coming to the aide of whites who are discriminated against. Remember Don Williamson's Citizens Service Bureau? Williamson blantantly used race as a factor in picking the people who were given appointments. White males were not considered. There was no call, no media outcry, and no support from the NAACP for the officers who were discriminated against. In fact, the NAACP was partly responsible for the creation of the bureau. They held a meeting in October of 2006 with the Williamson administration and complained about the "lily white" command structure in the police department. Williamson created the CSB in response to their whining and blantant discrimination.
Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Bossman- you are totally correct about the role of the NAACP in the decisions at City hall. NAACP officials actually came to the Mayors office and reviewed the Mayors staff and told him he did not have enough black top administrators. Tamar Lewis, who is half black, was told she did not look black enough.

I did not say the NAACP would respond to a serial killer attacking whites. I sais I believed law enforcement probably would have detected the signs of a serial killer attacking whites sooner. That is because society seems to accept violence in the black community.

untanglingwebs
"It would not have taken 15 attacks on whites before it was recognized as a serial killer. The point I and the NAACP have been making is that violence towards poor people, and especially poor blacks, the homeless and poor women, is accepted as commonplace and not given the attention it deserves. With so many victims, it is amazing the serial nature of the crimes were not noticed and if it was noticed that it was not made public sooner."
Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Webs, quicker recognition may or may not be true. However, that is not the fault of the law enforcement administration. That blame can be placed on the black community itself, which has fostered the violent atmosphere that exists in Flint. This has been fostered by refusal to cooperate with law enforcement, refusal to be accountable for ones actions, and the prevalence and acceptance of single parent families. These traits have become entrenched in urban black communties.
One of the reasons it MAY have been recognized sooner if the victims were white is that the number of white homicide victims in Flint remains relatively low, comparatively speaking. This, coupled with the fact that many white residents in the city come forward much more freely with information concerning crime, MAY have caused the "serial" aspect of the crimes to recognized sooner.
The point of my previous post was to point out that any inference that the NAACP will defend any person who is discriminated against, regardless of race, is completely erroneous. In fact, they have no problem promoting various forms of discrimination as long as the person who benefits from it is black.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:28 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Bossman as usual you are wrong again. I shudder to think where you got/get your information. The Flint Branch of the NAACP has never denied anyone that has asked for help or has called our office seeking help or came into our office stating that they have been discriminated against. In fact we have helped hundreds of people of all ethnos. I know this to be a FACT. I have worked with this great organization on there Legal Redress committee for the last 5 years. This committee deals with discrimination complaints received not only from Flint and surrounding communities but also from around the country. In fact we also help all those that call our office that need information on non-discriminatory issues's. For assistance/help call 1-810-742-8622 office hours are Tue, Wed, Thurs 10AM-2PM This is an all volunteer organization no personel receives any salaries or compensation. So the question Mr. Bossman "what are you doing to enhance this community?" or is it more easy for you to sit back and tell blantant lies? What's your real name or is easier to hide behind an alias so that you can lie and not be held accountable? This is my last post on this issue. Ronald Barry Robinson
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

rbr-- Since your so involved in the group how about a couple of examples of the naalcp coming to the aid of a white person or a group of white folks who have filed a reverse discrimination suit against a city, Flint perhaps.

http://www.adversity.net/FlintFD/default.htm

Oh ya, one more thing rbr I can tell you for sure that Bossman knows a hell of a lot more about what actually transpires in Flint as far as crime and whos commiting it then someone who sits behind a desk all day while being a cheerleader for some left leaning racist outfit like the naalcp.

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

rbr, are you denying my factual allegation about the formation of the CSB? I challenge you to prove me wrong on that. You cannot deny that the NAACP marched into city hall and demanded more blacks in positions in the administration and as command officers in the police department. If that is your assertion then you have buried your head in the sand while working in your position on the Legal Redress Committee.
As far as my activities to enhance the community, I would put my actions for improvement up against yours anyday. I am proud to say that my dedication to this community has actually been based on equal treatment for all races. Unlike the activities of the NAACP.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Heres a prime example of the reverse racism that happens everyday in the country. I wonder if the naalcp will come to the aid of the white folks who were beaten by the gang of roaming black thugs?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20100903/NEWS01/9030368/Police-spokeswoman-moved-after-remarks-on-fairgrounds-fights

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Bossman? I'm not disputing the NAACP had a meeting with former mayor Williansom. But as usual you lied again about the NAACP marching into his office or demanding anything. The NAACP had a scheduled appointment with the Mayor. The NAACP does not demand anything from anybody we negotiate for fairness and equal playing fields just like any other human rights or professional organization.

Bossman? when you have a city that is 65 percent minority and you have a city police force that is primarily all white, no minorites including women in the command structure. We have and will always have a problem with that and will continue to address this problem with who ever is the Mayor or police chief to address these blantant exclusions and negotiate for equality and fairnes in testing, hiring, promotion. Bossman? It's called "Diversity"

I stand by my post of Friday, Sept 3, 2010 at 6:30AM. I said in an earlier post Sept 3 that I would not make anymore comments about this subject. But when it comes to Fakes like you I'm compelled to respond. If your so much involved in the community. What's your real name so that the community you claim to know so much about and give so much too can give you the credit you deserve or call you out as the fake wannabe you truly are. With that said its apparent whatever I say about the NAACP you will have an argument. This time I truly will not respond any further to you on this subject.

Ps Bossman you and anybody else are more than welcome to volunteer with the Flint Branch of the NAACP please call 1-810-742-8622 for more information. Office hours are Tues, Wed, Thurs 10AM-2PM

Ronald Barry Robinson
Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

rbr, Just as I figured, you stand on the "diversity" card. How about everyone EARNS the position. Everyone takes the test and the ones that pass the highest get promoted. If you don't pass, you don't get promoted. It's really pretty simple. It worked the same way when you were in high school. If the command staff becomes all white or all black as a result, so be it. At least the process was fair. The NAACP promotes handouts for minorities at the expense of the whites. Instead of earning the promotion they want it given to them. Just like the way affirmative action has been abused and twisted over the years. A white male applicant for the Michigan State Police has to score a 95% on every test he takes to get hired, and an black applicant only needs a 70% to get on the same list. That makes total sense. I want the slacker that can barely pass a test to protect and serve me. NOT. The bottom line is that no matter how you try to explain it away, the discriminatory actions of the NAACP speak for themselves.
PS. You still have not answered any of the questions the two tap has asked you to answer. Why? No way to explain that away?
Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Still waiting. Rolling Eyes but since rbr thru in the towel I guess we will never know because I google searched for any and all naalcp involvements that included standing up for whites and I came up with zero examples.

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

I have not nor will I ever throw in any towels two tap. I think Bossman and you are probably the same person and are using this venue on flinttalk.com to spout lies, blatant untruths about the NAACP to promote your own singular, racists and selfish views. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I Ronald Barry Robinson stand by my posts.

For the multitudes of intelligent people accessing this forum that want to know first hand about the history of the NAACP from 1909-present. Please go to
NAACP/History on the internet or visit your nearest public library. You will be able to find the truths about this noble organization. The NAACP is the oldest civil rights organization in America that have fought for the civil rights of ALL Americans.

This will be my last post on this subject 'NAACP' to you two tap? Because whatever I say you and your racists pals will continue to tell more lies.
Ronald Barry Robinson
Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

I have not nor will I ever throw in any towels two tap. I think Bossman and you are probably the same person and are using this venue on flinttalk.com to spout lies, blatant untruths about the NAACP to promote your own singular, racists and selfish views. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I Ronald Barry Robinson stand by my posts.

For the multitudes of intelligent people accessing this forum that want to know first hand about the history of the NAACP from 1909-present. Please go to
NAACP/History on the internet or visit your nearest public library. You will be able to find the truths about this noble organization. The NAACP is the oldest civil rights organization in America that have fought for the civil rights of ALL Americans.

This will be my last post on this subject 'NAACP' to you two tap? Because whatever I say you and your racists pals will continue to tell more lies.
Ronald Barry Robinson
Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Before you throw accusations around as to the identity of twotap, you don't know him very well...twotap is twotap and no one else...trust me...sigh
Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

peehappy girl is right as usual, To quote popeye I YAM WHAT I YAM.

Pretty funny someone associated with the naalcp accusing someone else of racial bias. Laughing And any of the multitude of intelligent people who frequent flintalk try googling "naalcp stands up for white group".
HEY rbr one more time give us some examples of what you speak. Confused

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: