FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: one officer on duty for murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
KING MONDO TV:Vol Wake UP.02 [HQ]
I let the music do the talking in this one.Life imitates art and Art imitates life...Also.Artwork by Michael Wead and ARMANDO of FLINT MICH. NEWS FLASH!! word on the street says,"4 teens attempted to pull a home invasion on a Vietnam vet and was met with d...ire consequences .they were all held at gun point by the vet, all were then shot,dismembered and decapitated .it was only when a neighbor spotted the man getting rid of the body parts were the police notified ,some say she held him at gun point till the police arrived..but thats the "word on the street.and we all know how that goes. INCREASE THE PEACE!!
See More
Length: 3:36

Rap artist Raphael Robinson

That's what i heard. Also, heard a dog was put down so stomach contents could be checked to see if the dog had been chowing down.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

based on what i've seen, score one for te good guys!!!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm 
Cornbread Maxwell
F L I N T O I D

Any further details on this murder? I have heard 2 completely different versions.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

It turns out the homeowner killed his daughters boyfriend with an axe and was cutting up the body when the police arrived. The street was filled with on lookers. Don't know where King Mondo story came from. Remember the story always gets better on down the line.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:16 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: